This is a question I have not decided for myself. As time goes on I am losing hope for my WL school, and beginning to attach emotionally more to my committed school. I am also annoyed of getting asked every day by coworkers if I have heard anything yet, and when I will decide, ect. ect. I am going on vacation Saturday, and return July 20. I think at that time I will start moving (once I fiend a place), and once a lease is signed may be reluctant to come back. Although I will try to find a month-to-month. My schools are about 8 hours apart (driving).
Just wanted to know... has anyone set a date or occasion when you will stop waiting? For example, is it when you move, pay tuition, or are you willing to drop everything once school has already started?