Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should Republicans be drafted first?  (Read 11707 times)

be10dwn

Re: Should Republicans be drafted first?
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2005, 06:15:37 PM »
Mustbeme, I doubt you ever served, even if you did I doubt you fought.  So shutthefuckup!

Alright man, since you can't play nice and debate like a normal human being, you have been reported.  Have a nice day

Wow you really are a tough guy. I've been reported, wow.

You're a moron and we are all dumber for having to listen to your ignorant rantings.  You make everyone who agrees with your viewpoint look stupid and I would put money that they would have nothing to do with you.

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2005, 06:16:02 PM »
Mustbeme, I doubt you ever served, even if you did I doubt you fought.  So shutthefuckup!

Alright man, since you can't play nice and debate like a normal human being, you have been reported.  Have a nice day

Why do you feel compelled to insult so many people?  I will not say whether I agree or disagree with your position on the war; however, I believe that you are hurting your own arguments by virtue of the manner in which you present them.  I do not mean to insult you, but I decided to offer this unsolicited advice.  Use it as you will.

Cause I like to pick fights.

Intuition

• Sr. Citizen
  • We wander down darkened pathways in a daze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2005, 06:17:06 PM »
This thread would have been much more entertaining if someone had followed up on my hijack attempt.

Oh well.

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2005, 06:17:11 PM »

You're a moron and we are all dumber for having to listen to your ignorant rantings.  You make everyone who agrees with your viewpoint look stupid and I would put money that they would have nothing to do with you.

I agree, HAHA

sarmstrong806

« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2005, 06:35:16 PM »
*BAFFED* for later

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2005, 09:38:13 PM »

you're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

just because you are able to identify an argument type, it doesn't mean you're right.

bush needS to do more.  talk is cheap.  if he believed in this war as much as he says he does, he would insist that his daughters enlist.  he would insist that every member of congress enlist their daughters, their sons, their grand kids....oh i forgot, they don't need to serve, they'll go to college.

no child left behind MY BLACK A*S!

if you believe in this war, why don't you just forget about law school and go commit suicide because you have nothing else better to do?

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2005, 09:42:45 PM »
utterly ridiculous.

what's ridiculous?

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2005, 09:49:44 PM »
perversely name 3 things in the next 5 minutes that the No Child Left Behind law does and why they are bad policy prescriptions.  Don't go look up moveon.orgs talking points either. Give me stuff fast.  I doubt you even know much about NCLB, I did my thesis on it and will destroy you if you try to debate me.  But to quote GW, Bring em on.

it says we need to:
1) test
2) not be held accountable for not testing
3) not change how all public schools learn

djladyjo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2005, 09:50:12 PM »
just got home from happy hour... just changing to go out drinking some more... so i dont have time to read 4 pages of threads... but my answer to the OP IS:

YES!!!!

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2005, 09:51:32 PM »
utterly ridiculous.

what's ridiculous?

::sigh:: where do i begin?  have we not figured out how the world works yet?  there is no fairness dammit.....never has been and never will be.  Why don't we just open our eyes to the reality that power in this world is maintained through A)killing and B)wealth 

it'll never change.

the fairness begins with you.  decide to be fair.