Law School Discussion

Should Republicans be drafted first?

elemnopee

Should Republicans be drafted first?
« on: June 30, 2005, 01:26:12 PM »
Operation Yellow Elephant was established to encourage our the best and brightest among Republicans to volunteer for our armed services, since our recruiting goals have not been met.  They recently attempted to purchase advertising space in the National College Republicans Conference Program.

They were rejected.

Why don't you/they want to go?  It makes no sense if you are so scared of our freedoms being taken away, why are you/they not fighting?  Have Republicans written a check their a$$ can't cash?

discuss, or not.

Re: Should Republicans be drafted first?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 01:32:07 PM »
Republicans talk a big game, but are female private part's when put to the test.

fooseball22

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 01:32:52 PM »
would you really want to be fighting next to them?  I wouldnt.

NathanB

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »
THIS IS GREAT!

Personally, I think that they should start with the children of all US Congressmen, Senators, Executive Branch Administration, etc, then everyone else.

We'd get in  a lot fewer wars.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 01:37:11 PM »
THIS IS GREAT!

Personally, I think that they should start with the children of all US Congressmen, Senators, Executive Branch Administration, etc, then everyone else.

We'd get in  a lot fewer wars.

Been there, done that....tired idea. Remember Michael Moore's masterpiece in sixth grade logic, Fahrenheit 911?

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 01:38:47 PM »
tired, maybe...but never tried.

fooseball22

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 01:39:40 PM »
it'd make them a whole lot less cavalier about sending poor people off to die, thats for sure.

NathanB

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 01:40:31 PM »
Amen.

it'd make them a whole lot less cavalier about sending poor people off to die, thats for sure.

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 01:43:16 PM »

I'll assume cause you generally seem reasonable that you don't mean to imply everyone in the military is poor, but that's certainly the implication here....

3 words: all volunteer army.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 01:45:35 PM »

I'll assume cause you generally seem reasonable that you don't mean to imply everyone in the military is poor, but that's certainly the implication here....

3 words: all volunteer army.

let julie take wild guess:  you for war, but intere43sted in fighting it.  right?