Law School Discussion

Last Day of Test PRep

nathanielmark

Last Day of Test PRep
« on: June 12, 2004, 10:20:48 AM »
whats everyone doing today?

I am doing 1 timed RC, LR, and LG section.  then i am going to look thru (not actually work) as many old games sections as i can and just study the little logical tricks with the setups.  obviously each game is unique, but there is some overlap and i am hoping if i have a lot of games fresh in my head i may better be able to pick up on the major inferences....

anyway, thats it, tommorow i am taking the day to relax, read, maybe watch a movie.  going to rework games section from test #42 monday morning, along with the morning paper.

Re: Last Day of Test PRep
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 10:38:47 AM »
Did a practice test with an experimental section and proper timing this morning, and scored my best practice score evah.  Taking this as a good omen, I'm going to chill out, do some games later, get a good night's sleep.  Tomorrow I'm doing one test in the late morning (I "took off" Friday owing to feeling under the weather -- in theory I agree that tomorrow is useless) and then going to a movie that features either an environmental apocalypse or wizards.  Monday: glance at games in the morning, partake in debauchery at night.

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 10:41:38 AM »
I'm doin my last full preptest (41).  Then off to a barbeque, where I will consume exactly 3 beers.  Following that, I'm goin back home to review 41 and then I'm done.  Tomorrow I'll be quarantined from everything LSAT.

Gummo

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 10:56:52 AM »
Seeing the new, probably butchered Stepford Wives, taking the Dec 2003 test, and then putting my scooter in a trailer and driving it to my hometown (great time to get a DUI, dad).

Good luck, everyone!!!  :o

nathanielmark

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 12:09:57 PM »
i did my 3 timed sections (from different tests and not together), but missed only 2 on an RC, perfect on LR, and 5 on the LG (from preptest C).  very very happy.  its nice to finish on a high note.  going to start reviewing old games now, as many as i can stand...