Law School Discussion

3rd times a charm?

3rd times a charm?
« on: June 30, 2005, 10:23:59 AM »
I've decided to re-take the October LSAT while my spring application is pending for a local t4 school..

I am either really committed to being a lawyer, or am a massachist.. I haven't decided yet..

I also have to keep this secret from my family/roommate/friends, as they have begged me not to do this again...(That's why I am telling people on here)

This time I am going to get those bibles everyone talks about on here, and I may check out testmasters180..

Let the games begin!!

Re: 3rd times a charm?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 10:27:57 AM »
Well, I must say you certainly have your motivation and eagerness to do well on your side.  Hopefully the bibles will help and you'll get in with the next test!
Good luck:)

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
Best of luck to you BLS -- I'll be taking Oct. too, so see you then! :)

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 10:35:00 AM »
Let me know if you need any books before you buy anything, I might have them in PDF.

EvieO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 10:39:50 AM »
You go, bls!  Everyone here wants to see you succeed - we will be here for you!
 ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 10:45:16 AM »
thanks everyone:).. I just couldn't live with myself if i didn't give it one more shot.. I don't believe 146 is the best i can do...And at least i will know after the 3rd time that i would have to stop..

But hopefully my school will admit me to their spring term so I don't have to retake :).. Either way, I have a plan..

shadowcreeper

• LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 11:36:40 AM »
I took the LSAT 3 times also. My mistake was taking it the second time without really preparing since it was lower than my first time, I had no choice but to take it a third time.

I would just say be very careful you do not score lower, because that would be counter productive, especially since scores are normally averaged.

I wish you the best!

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 11:39:41 AM »
This time you should study.  ;) Good luck!

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 12:00:48 PM »
This time you should study.  ;) Good luck!

You're absoutely right- I mean, i took the LSAT 2x, and not once did I crack a book or put any effort into it..What was I thinking? ;)

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 04:15:48 PM »
Go for it. Show them what blondes are made of.  ;)