Law School Discussion

Rutgers Camden WL movement

Rutgers Camden WL movement
« on: June 29, 2005, 02:01:57 PM »
I have heard that seats are open at Rutgers Camden but they are trying to lure more people with higher stats to apply and guarantee admission.  Do you think that this means they will use the waitlist as a last resort?  This really sucks because I am on the waitlist and would love to go to Rutgers and have shown continued interest.  COME ON RUTGERS LET ME IN!

Re: Rutgers Camden WL movement
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 05:32:51 PM »
is that for real? are tbey really not taking kids off the waitlist, but instead trying to lure others who haven't even applied in?..thats crap if you ask me..

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 05:52:47 AM »
All the info I've seen, received, is that they will not be giong to the WL this year. That being said, in the general forum I've seen a few people post they were offered acceptance AND money without applying. That is complete B.S. I wouldn't even want to go to the law school. I'm glad i took my name off the WL.

If it's true, that's a real slap in the face to everyone on the WL. I don't need that kind of bs from a law school, and I don't need Rutgers-C.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 09:12:57 PM »
I've accepted the fact that being waitlisted at R-Camden is just a polite way for the School to reject students. Do they reject anyone? You wouldn't think so from what you see on LSN. An outright rejection would have been better in my eyes.