Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: FREE Admissions Advice from a Professional  (Read 806 times)

nuzzle77

• View Profile
    • Staticflow - Kick Ass Acappella Music
FREE Admissions Advice from a Professional
« on: June 29, 2005, 12:50:22 PM »
I was recently accepted to the University of Baltimore School of Law.  I owe much of my acceptance to one website.  This website, run by a former admissions officer, provides free advice and information about each aspect of the admissions process (choosing a school, LSAT, LSAC, LSDAS, Personal Statements, and more).

I found it absolutely invaluable and I hope you will too...

http://www.deloggio.com/newweb/home.htm

I hope you find this as useful as I did. Best of Luck!
Heading to the University of Baltimore School of Law

nuzzle77

• View Profile
    • Staticflow - Kick Ass Acappella Music
Re: FREE Admissions Advice from a Professional
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 10:38:20 AM »
<BUMP>

If you found this information useful, please help me bump this to keep it towards the top. Just trying to help others out!
Heading to the University of Baltimore School of Law

lsdreamer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 12:17:34 PM »
This is a great webpage! It has tons of info...
Thanks!  :)

soadfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 12:58:50 PM »
I was recently accepted to the University of Baltimore School of Law.  I owe much of my acceptance to one website.  This website, run by a former admissions officer, provides free advice and information about each aspect of the admissions process (choosing a school, LSAT, LSAC, LSDAS, Personal Statements, and more).

I found it absolutely invaluable and I hope you will too...

http://www.deloggio.com/newweb/home.htm

I hope you find this as useful as I did. Best of Luck!

how did they help you specificaly? i was thinking about calling them. did you just get info off of their site or did you work with them directly?

inthesun

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 01:21:45 PM »
Deloggio is not a former admissions officer.  She has a TON of useful info, though, and some *inside* contacts. 

thenextstep

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 01:49:52 PM »
I really reccommend this site and if you can afford her services, do it.  I wrote her with some questions after reading nearly everything on the site and she was really helpful.  I'd like to use her services but I'm also realizing that $1250 is probably too much on my graduate student budget.  However, she has lots of contacts, great success stories,and really wants to work with non-mainstream people (i.e. non-White, non-heterosexual, working class, older students, etc.).  So if you are really wanting a dream school or really wanting scholarships instead of loans but aren't sure how to get there, her services might be worth the money.  However, even if you can't afford the service, there's great info on the site.