Law School Discussion

I was amazing in High School

Re: I was amazing in High School
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 10:43:25 PM »
Well, good luck w/ that.

I'm leaving this thread now, but I just want to say that I'm a Newbie and it really scares me the way you torture poor students when they ask simple questions. It makes me afraid to post my questions. Be nice, or it will come back to bite you in the a$$

I like being bitten in the ass so give it to me baby!  I think people know that I'm just out for giggles.

Paikea

• One year down, two more to go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 10:46:30 PM »

No that would be me, I have a terribly small penis.  It works though.

Your boyfriend must be left feelin' a tad short changed.

Boyfriend?  Did I miss something?

Clearly he did.

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 10:47:57 PM »

No that would be me, I have a terribly small penis.  It works though.

Your boyfriend must be left feelin' a tad short changed.

Boyfriend?  Did I miss something?

Clearly he did.

Hey now I'm the only one allowed to make fun of my unit, you should worry about yours. he he

bluetooth

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2005, 06:04:17 AM »
I know law schools want to know what you have done with your time since coming to college, but it seems as though the best volunteer experience I had and am most proud of happened when I was in High School. Would it be a bad idea for me to incorporate this into my PS? Maybe I could tie it in to some of the things I do now?

I don't think it's a good idea to ask for others' opinion before finishing your first draft. 

Who said the adcomms care only things you've done since college? The fact is that most people don't do things before college. Go ahead and write what you want to write.

allyreese

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2005, 11:40:26 AM »
uh, here's an easy question because i'm new here, what do you mean "check somebody's numbers"?  like their GPA and what not?  how do you do that?  do you have to look through their other posts or is it just a click somewhere?