Law School Discussion

I was amazing in High School

ccorsi

Re: I was amazing in High School
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 11:18:21 AM »
oooh, you people can be mean. And you take me too seriously. If you think it's a dumb question, don't answer it. All I needed was a simple yes or no as the honorable Jeff gave me. All the other stuff is extra unnecessary.

Apology accepted.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 12:19:47 PM »
oooh, you people can be mean. And you take me too seriously. If you think it's a dumb question, don't answer it. All I needed was a simple yes or no as the honorable Jeff gave me. All the other stuff is extra unnecessary.

Apology accepted.

Not me. I think the OP's poor usage is "extra unnecessary."

Intuition

• We wander down darkened pathways in a daze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 02:13:55 PM »

Apology accepted.

Sonofafemaledog. My PS was basically finished and then I saw this thread. Now I need to go back and find a way to work in "extra unnecessary". The OP can turn quite a phrase, I'm sure either way her PS will be fine.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2005, 02:16:45 PM »

Apology accepted.

Sonofafemaledog. My PS was basically finished and then I saw this thread. Now I need to go back and find a way to work in "extra unnecessary". The OP can turn quite a phrase, I'm sure either way her PS will be fine.

This post might be extra unnecessary. We shouldn't poke fun at someone whose numbers must be so incredibly high that she doesn't post them but can trash those of others. This has all been extra unnecessary.

Intuition

• We wander down darkened pathways in a daze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2005, 02:21:20 PM »
Agreed.

Paikea

• One year down, two more to go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 09:16:32 PM »
Just my 2 cents...

It seemed pretty clear to me that the OP's title was meant to be sarcastic.  And her post was written with a touch of humility and reservation.

A yes or no answer would have sufficed.

I think people saw the words "high school" and suddenly reverted back.

ccorsi

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 09:33:58 PM »
Just my 2 cents...

It seemed pretty clear to me that the OP's title was meant to be sarcastic.  And her post was written with a touch of humility and reservation.

A yes or no answer would have sufficed.

I think people saw the words "high school" and suddenly reverted back.

Thank you, but your $.02 was extra unnecessary.

Paikea

• One year down, two more to go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 09:50:30 PM »

Thank you, but your $.02 was extra unnecessary.

Very true, such clear observation should not have cost anything.  But you can keep the 2 cents anyway...perhaps buy yourself a new punchline  :-*

Jebber

• Git-R-Done!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2005, 09:56:46 PM »
I knew a girl that gave amazing head in high school... I don't think she wrote her ps about it though...

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 10:02:05 PM »
I know law schools want to know what you have done with your time since coming to college, but it seems as though the best volunteer experience I had and am most proud of happened when I was in High School. Would it be a bad idea for me to incorporate this into my PS? Maybe I could tie it in to some of the things I do now?

Well I thought this was going to be about sex.  You know being amazing and all.