Law School Discussion

You know you're studying too hard for the LSAT when...

Nylo

• View Profile
You know you're studying too hard for the LSAT when...
« on: June 11, 2004, 02:05:58 PM »
...your friend complains of serious problems with her bf and says "I don't want to be with him unless he changes" and your brain automatically diagrams that sentence as a conditional reasoning statement and converts it into the contrapositive.

Re: You know you're studying too hard for the LSAT when...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 02:57:38 PM »
What about if you can't see a car dealership without thinking about the rules that must have governed the order in which the cars appear on the lot... or if when shopping for groceries you start wondering if it would be possible to arrange the marinaria sauses such that no two brands were adjacent to each other?

M2

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 04:51:19 PM »
What about if you can't see a car dealership without thinking about the rules that must have governed the order in which the cars appear on the lot... or if when shopping for groceries you start wondering if it would be possible to arrange the marinaria sauses such that no two brands were adjacent to each other?

Its funny...I think i will do ok on the LSAT on monday, but at the same time, if I do have to take it again I dont mind as much as I should... Studying for this test has become such a part of my life it will be weird to stop.

Nylo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 06:55:33 PM »
Its funny...I think i will do ok on the LSAT on monday, but at the same time, if I do have to take it again I dont mind as much as I should... Studying for this test has become such a part of my life it will be weird to stop.

I know. Me too. It's like post-LSAT depression. :)

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 07:38:56 PM »
you guys need help.

Nylo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 08:09:42 PM »

ttiwed

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 08:09:51 PM »
i had the flu in january (back when i was doing some hardcore studying) and i had this nightmare where i was the general of the army and i had to rearrange soldiers in a sequencing game. if i didn't figure out all the sequences within 9 min, the enemy won. it was such a freaky nightmare...

m2, your score increases are pretty impressive. how much do you usually study a week?