Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?  (Read 6322 times)

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2004, 12:59:55 PM »
CONGRATS!

I'm so damn jealous... a full ride just to wait ONE YEAR?!?!
well I guess you and i have another year to "play" on LSD!

ttiwed

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »
dont mean to get off topic but i think heres the deal for those of u interested in the deal:

3-4 months with a part time job and taking some creative writing classes i always wanted to take at pcc...
5-6 months in taiwan representin with the fam teaching engrish/ learning chinknese
1-2 months just in case something weird happens

and finally...back to school with a new passion for learning (for free this time)

what yall think??

;D

headmachine, that sounds like a great plan but you should also go on love boat next summer before law school. a guy like you would be a hit with the ladies.

whats pcc? i typed it into google and it came up as "portland community college." i assume you didn't go there for undergrad. or did you...?

thechoson

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2004, 08:54:01 PM »
dont mean to get off topic but i think heres the deal for those of u interested in the deal:

3-4 months with a part time job and taking some creative writing classes i always wanted to take at pcc...
5-6 months in taiwan representin with the fam teaching engrish/ learning chinknese
1-2 months just in case something weird happens

and finally...back to school with a new passion for learning (for free this time)

what yall think??

;D

headmachine, that sounds like a great plan but you should also go on love boat next summer before law school. a guy like you would be a hit with the ladies.

whats pcc? i typed it into google and it came up as "portland community college." i assume you didn't go there for undergrad. or did you...?

No, he went to the best college in the world-UCLA.  PCC is Pomona Community College, down here

KALIND

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2004, 08:59:50 PM »

I never had the chance to do Loveboat. Hear great stories about it tho...

Last i check, we're a little too old for Loveboat...

I recommend doing an internship in Shanghai.  I was over there summer of 02...

I highly recommend spending time in Shanghai over Taipei.  Then again, I'm CAnto.

ttiwed

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2004, 09:11:38 PM »
CANTO SCUM!!!

hahaha, just kidding.

what is the age limit for loveboat? i thought it was like 24 or something. and do you know how to sign up for that?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2004, 12:14:48 PM »
soda - thx girlie, why u gonna be here? i vaguely remember u saying u didnt apply for this round...?

tt - haha i dont think i need the loveboat b/c it seems like a lighter version of matchmaking/prostitution although my roomate that went a couple years ago did meet his gf of a year there but they broke up later...i mean if u cant even ball and chain them the right way i wouldnt know why ur spending all that money...unless of course u get some action on the trip itself which would truly be priceless...

neways i talked it over with the padres and they seem to tentatively support my next year of calculated laziness and minimalist activity...so its 85% ill be around lsd for another year...i feel that with this, my life and future aspirations will finally be complete  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

Steve

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2004, 09:43:10 PM »
Well, I got the same offer last week and received the paperwork via email today.  I guess it really is a no brainer if you dont have other options.  What sucks though is maintaining that 84 average.  I mean there's enough pressure on me during exams as it is; knowing it might cost me 33k if I dont do better than 7 out of 10 people might just make me crack. 

By the way, will I owe them for the first year's tuition too if I dont pull off an 84? Or do they just cut me off from then on? 

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2004, 08:30:01 PM »
deferment signed and faxed ladies and gents...im gonna own the lsd board for another year...

and no steve - the first year is a freebie...

:-*

and yes, i said OWN!!!  >:(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

ILLEGAL FOB

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2004, 12:40:42 AM »
Hilarious... the asians here.  Congratulations fellow Taiwanese people and others!  Well, the last and only lawschool I haven't heard from is Loyola ( which is still my first choice out of 9 )  Seriously, is it bad to be getting a response this late when applying in January?!  Anyways, I'm about set on sending in deposits for USD (was accepted off waiting list).  theChosen, what nationality/race are you?
Jude 1:22-23

thechoson

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2004, 10:05:32 AM »
Hilarious... the asians here.  Congratulations fellow Taiwanese people and others!  Well, the last and only lawschool I haven't heard from is Loyola ( which is still my first choice out of 9 )  Seriously, is it bad to be getting a response this late when applying in January?!  Anyways, I'm about set on sending in deposits for USD (was accepted off waiting list).  theChosen, what nationality/race are you?

Korean