Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?  (Read 6203 times)

ruskiegirl

Re: IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2004, 04:50:17 PM »
Where else did you get accepted and did you get any money out of them?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2004, 04:50:36 PM »
plus, with no tuition to think about, any money you make in the interim goes towards living the high life during law school... hmmmm hmmmm... bye bye ramen, hellloooooooo uncle ben's rice bowls

i was considering a few non poisoness roach traps and a box of matches at a stove...and maybe even some rat droppings during christmas  ;D
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2004, 04:51:18 PM »
headmachine, this is a no brainer. defer and go to school next year for free. you're only 22 anyways. btw, what are your thoughts on loyola being a christian school? are you a christian? (i asked choson the same question about usd)

at admit day it didnt seem like a the christian part had anything to do with the school there was no mention of christianity at all during the speeches...so???

and loyola was 99% the school i was going to this year considering waitlists...so now its basically go this year and waste 120 or take a year off and go to the same school for "free"...  :-*

thx for ur input yall...i know chos getting some feces ready to chuck at my face  >:(

no brainer, shitface.  take a year off, surf, go do shermy's girl, throw a party for lsd users (both kinds), and work part time at mcd's. 

damn...we gotta hang out more often.  i need some of that luck to rub off on me.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2004, 04:51:45 PM »
Where else did you get accepted and did you get any money out of them?

uh...i was going to loyola haha so thats what makes this an "easier?" decision
got into usd with 15K but i didnt really feel like going htere anyway  :-* i wouldnt be able to study with cho around all day...
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

ruskiegirl

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2004, 04:52:40 PM »
Then you should definitely go for it.  It looks like a really great deal.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2004, 04:53:12 PM »
headmachine, this is a no brainer. defer and go to school next year for free. you're only 22 anyways. btw, what are your thoughts on loyola being a christian school? are you a christian? (i asked choson the same question about usd)

at admit day it didnt seem like a the christian part had anything to do with the school there was no mention of christianity at all during the speeches...so???

and loyola was 99% the school i was going to this year considering waitlists...so now its basically go this year and waste 120 or take a year off and go to the same school for "free"...  :-*

thx for ur input yall...i know chos getting some feces ready to chuck at my face  >:(

no brainer, shitface.  take a year off, surf, go do shermy's girl, throw a party for lsd users (both kinds), and work part time at mcd's. 

damn...we gotta hang out more often.  i need some of that luck to rub off on me.

yeah i got lucky enough to have a boss that signed whatever rec i gave him  ;) is that what u would do dsong? except for that shermys girl part? cause i dont think wifey would like that  :-\
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2004, 04:54:23 PM »

yeah i got lucky enough to have a boss that signed whatever rec i gave him  ;) is that what u would do dsong? except for that shermys girl part? cause i dont think wifey would like that  :-\

id still do shermy's girl.  if the wife dont know, it never happened.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

ttiwed

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2004, 04:55:28 PM »

i was considering a few non poisoness roach traps and a box of matches at a stove...and maybe even some rat droppings during christmas  ;D

AHHAHAHAAHA! HI-LARIOUS!! headmachine, are you taiwanese?

Ginatio

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2004, 04:55:32 PM »
it just occured to me that you should probably call them and confirm this before you get too excited. you never know... it might be someone messing with you.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2004, 04:56:25 PM »
awww crud so now i gotta be on this board for a whole other year??? does this mean that i can apply to next years round of applications???

thx again guys im like stressed out at werk now tryin to figure out which country in europe i want to live in for a year  ;D

not  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*