Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?  (Read 6219 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?
« on: June 11, 2004, 04:41:05 PM »
hey guys i know this is not exactly the right board, but i just got this after weeks and weeks of waiting on an answer:

Thank you for your interest in Loyola Law School. As you may know, Loyola received a record number of applications for Fall 2004. Due to this year's overwhelming response in seat deposits for the Day Division, Loyola Law School has created the Deferment Incentive Program. The program consists of the three incentives listed below:

1) Guaranteed Deferment for Fall 2005 Day Division

2) Full Tuition Scholarship for 3 years

3) Full refund of your seat deposit

The Deferment Incentive Program is designed to ease your financial obligation while maintaining a guaranteed seat in the Fall 2005 Day Division. This program will only be offered to a limited amount of students. Should you accept this offer, you are prohibited from enrolling into another law school prior to Fall 2005. If you are interested in this option, please email me directly at XXXX or call XXXX. Upon acceptance of the deferment option, a confirmation letter and form will be forwarded to your attention. We ask that you mail or fax the form back to the Office of Admissions immediately. Once again, thank you for your interest in Loyola Law School and we look forward to welcoming you into our legal community.

is this what i think it means? and is this worth it?
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 04:41:48 PM »
f*ckin lls just when i think its gonna work out they go and do something like this  >:(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 04:43:06 PM »
so if you defer a year, youll get a full ride?

thats not bad.  id take it.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 04:43:46 PM »
FULL TUITION?!!! @#!* man, take that

ttiwed

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 04:45:33 PM »
headmachine, this is a no brainer. defer and go to school next year for free. you're only 22 anyways. btw, what are your thoughts on loyola being a christian school? are you a christian? (i asked choson the same question about usd)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 04:46:35 PM »

OMG im $h*tting bricks up in here
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

ebrumm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 04:46:49 PM »
Yeah Id snap that *&^%! But if you dont take the offer than what? Do you have fin aid already? Free school at where you wanna go... DO IT!

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 04:47:54 PM »

OMG im $h*tting bricks up in here

thats a pretty site.  your a-hole must hurt.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Ginatio

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2004, 04:48:56 PM »
plus, with no tuition to think about, any money you make in the interim goes towards living the high life during law school... hmmmm hmmmm... bye bye ramen, hellloooooooo uncle ben's rice bowls

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2004, 04:49:16 PM »
headmachine, this is a no brainer. defer and go to school next year for free. you're only 22 anyways. btw, what are your thoughts on loyola being a christian school? are you a christian? (i asked choson the same question about usd)

at admit day it didnt seem like a the christian part had anything to do with the school there was no mention of christianity at all during the speeches...so???

and loyola was 99% the school i was going to this year considering waitlists...so now its basically go this year and waste 120 or take a year off and go to the same school for "free"...  :-*

thx for ur input yall...i know chos getting some feces ready to chuck at my face  >:(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*