Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

If money was no obstacle and you could get the exact results you wanted, which of these procedures would you get done?

Lypo
 9 (23.1%)
Nose Job
 3 (7.7%)
Permanent Makeup
 0 (0%)
Thermage or other skin resurfacing
 1 (2.6%)
fix scar/remove tattoo
 1 (2.6%)
vericose veins
 1 (2.6%)
Face lift/botox (when you get older, presumably)
 3 (7.7%)
callogen or other lip enhancement
 0 (0%)
Nothing, I don't believe in plastic surgery
 10 (25.6%)
Boob job (i am female)
 5 (12.8%)
Boob job (I am male)
 3 (7.7%)
Other procedure
 3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: The plastic surgery thread...would you or wouldn't you?  (Read 6884 times)

1lwhit

Re: The plastic surgery thread...would you or wouldn't you?
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 09:06:39 AM »
Wow.  This post is right on time.  I have a consultation with a plastic surgeon on July 12, 2005.  Wish me luck!  I will be hott!!!

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005, 10:49:18 AM »
Wow.  This post is right on time.  I have a consultation with a plastic surgeon on July 12, 2005.  Wish me luck!  I will be hott!!!
what'cha getting done? ;D
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

1lwhit

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 11:31:57 AM »

Not sure if I'm getting anything done just yet.  I've save up a lot of money and I was going to use it on a vacation with this guy but he pretty much dumped me so I guess I'll go make myself look better.

I'm going in for rhinoplasty and inner thigh lipo.  I am a size 8 but even when I was a size 4 my inner thighs weren't perfect.  I'm not looking for perfection, I just want to look better.  I want to be hott.  We'll see...I might get scared.  Who knows.

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 11:35:49 AM »
I wasn't going to ask, but since you put it out there.  What are you hoping to get done to your nose?  That's your pic in your avatar right?

quote author=1lwhit link=topic=36851.msg613011#msg613011 date=1120059117]

Not sure if I'm getting anything done just yet. I've save up a lot of money and I was going to use it on a vacation with this guy but he pretty much dumped me so I guess I'll go make myself look better.

I'm going in for rhinoplasty and inner thigh lipo. I am a size 8 but even when I was a size 4 my inner thighs weren't perfect. I'm not looking for perfection, I just want to look better. I want to be hott. We'll see...I might get scared. Who knows.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

1lwhit

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005, 11:50:53 AM »
I wasn't going to ask, but since you put it out there.  What are you hoping to get done to your nose?  That's your pic in your avatar right?

quote author=1lwhit link=topic=36851.msg613011#msg613011 date=1120059117]

Not sure if I'm getting anything done just yet. I've save up a lot of money and I was going to use it on a vacation with this guy but he pretty much dumped me so I guess I'll go make myself look better.

I'm going in for rhinoplasty and inner thigh lipo. I am a size 8 but even when I was a size 4 my inner thighs weren't perfect. I'm not looking for perfection, I just want to look better. I want to be hott. We'll see...I might get scared. Who knows.

That is meÖI want to make it where my nose is not the focus of my face.  I want my dimples and smile to stand out more.

risingMC

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 12:04:24 PM »
Sweetie, you've probably heard this before and are likely still decided on plastic surgery ... but that's a beautiful picture of yourself. I wouldn't change a thing. 

Not sure if I'm getting anything done just yet.  I've save up a lot of money and I was going to use it on a vacation with this guy but he pretty much dumped me so I guess I'll go make myself look better.

I'm going in for rhinoplasty and inner thigh lipo.  I am a size 8 but even when I was a size 4 my inner thighs weren't perfect.  I'm not looking for perfection, I just want to look better.  I want to be hott.  We'll see...I might get scared.  Who knows.

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 12:18:25 PM »

Any good doctor is going to sit you down and get to the bottom of why you want your thighs done.  "I want to be hottt," might not sit well.  When I told my doctor I wanted to do it because of the chafing and discomfort of rubbing thighs, and a desire for a more sleek look in clothes, he said that was a very good reason to go for it, "Not to become a supermodel." (his words).
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005, 12:18:47 PM »
Sweetie, you've probably heard this before and are likely still decided on plastic surgery ... but that's a beautiful picture of yourself. I wouldn't change a thing. 

Although I agree that Whit is a beautiful woman, I think the decision to have plastic surgery is more about how she sees herself and not how others see her.  A great deal or a woman's confidence comes from how she sees herself.  If it raises her confidence and makes her feel more beautiful to have her nose tweaked a little, then she should go for it and we should all support her.  I am sure that the change will be so minor that most people won't even be able to tell, but Whit will have a little more swing in her walk and glow in her eyes! ;D
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

1lwhit

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 12:28:31 PM »

Thank you very much.  That is a nice thing to say.  But there are just a few things I want to improve.  Plus, that is a professional photograph.  There was makeup and lighting involved.  Donít get me wrong, I look like that, but you know how it is.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2005, 12:30:20 PM »
i didn't focus on your nose until you said you wanted to get something done to it

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...