Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

WHEN DO YOU WANT DA WEST COAST LSD PARTY TO TAKE PLACE?

early july
 1 (4.2%)
mid july
 1 (4.2%)
late july
 3 (12.5%)
early august
 4 (16.7%)
mid august
 1 (4.2%)
none of the above
 0 (0%)
i'm easy (i also don't care when the party is. i can come anytime, lol)
 6 (25%)
never, u immature losers
 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW  (Read 8325 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2004, 12:49:42 PM »
remove that avatar, it makes me sick

Damnit. Now i have a headache and a mad case of the spins.

And you need to remove that reject label from your picture.

That label's been there since the day i was born. On june 26, 1979, a beautiful baby girl was born. Just when they were gettin ready to patch mom back up a placenta shot out and landed on the floor. A Doctor went over to the placenta, picked it up, and began preparations for freezing and embalming, so mom could bottle it up and wear it around her neck. They put the placenta in an ice cube tray and began the freezing process. When a doctor went to check on its progress, they realized it started moving. It appeared to have a heart beat. They examined it more closely, and saw an ear, a few toes and a big ol jew nose. Congratulation, they told mom. You have twins! Mom and dad started to cry and the doctors began the thawing process. They put a little pink hat on me (well, on my head/kneecap, they hadn't reconstructed me at that point) and mom held each of us in her arms. She turned to my sister and said, one day one of you is going to be a monstrous success. She turned to me and said, The other one of you is just going to be a monster. And she couldn't have been more right, or less proud.

whoa crazy ass story...i think the reason why cho dont diggit though is because he thought of u differently and well all know that in movies when people put up unsubstantiated avatars, theres a fit thrown then all is well in the end...so do u think things are really as bad as u say they are? because it seems to me that u r always kind of hard on urself...but yeah five minute psychotherapist i am not. well neways the rest of ur stories a trip and like ruskie said, i want to believe that even in a crazy superficial $h*thole we live in today that someone like u would be considered a really sexy, sassy kewl chick...  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2004, 09:01:35 PM »
so do u think things are really as bad as u say they are? because it seems to me that u r always kind of hard on urself...but yeah five minute psychotherapist i am not. well neways the rest of ur stories a trip and like ruskie said, i want to believe that even in a crazy superficial $h*thole we live in today that someone like u would be considered a really sexy, sassy kewl chick...  :-*

Thanks for the kind words, dawg. :-* I just like making fun of people and i've learned that i'm the best subject matter out there cuz there's so much material to work with. It's sorta funny cuz about 2 years, i became convinced that i was adopted. there was just no way i could share the same genetics as my sister (or anyone else in my family) And i sort of conjured up some elaborate scheme of what musta happened and why my parents were hiding it from me. They just looked at me like i was a f-in mental patient-which i guess is sorta normal so that doesn't really work. All these pictures of me freshly de-wombed didn't help my case so i think those bastards won that one but i haven't finished with them yet.   

i think the reason why cho dont diggit though is because he thought of u differently

Cho pees on women. 'nuff said

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2004, 09:49:56 PM »
so do u think things are really as bad as u say they are? because it seems to me that u r always kind of hard on urself...but yeah five minute psychotherapist i am not. well neways the rest of ur stories a trip and like ruskie said, i want to believe that even in a crazy superficial $h*thole we live in today that someone like u would be considered a really sexy, sassy kewl chick...  :-*

Thanks for the kind words, dawg. :-* I just like making fun of people and i've learned that i'm the best subject matter out there cuz there's so much material to work with. It's sorta funny cuz about 2 years, i became convinced that i was adopted. there was just no way i could share the same genetics as my sister (or anyone else in my family) And i sort of conjured up some elaborate scheme of what musta happened and why my parents were hiding it from me. They just looked at me like i was a f-in mental patient-which i guess is sorta normal so that doesn't really work. All these pictures of me freshly de-wombed didn't help my case so i think those bastards won that one but i haven't finished with them yet.   

i think the reason why cho dont diggit though is because he thought of u differently

Cho pees on women. 'nuff said

ONE WOMAN. I peed on ONE WOMAN.  DAMN IT.  SINGULAR, I know you are an English major.  And you know what, the biggest crime would have been to hold it and pee in the toilet.  That would have been a waste of a perfectly good flush.

I think everyone, at least once in their lives, should have the experience of warm, golden, piss flowing down their bodies.  And I felt like I should not deprive my gf of that experience.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2004, 11:49:56 PM »
*sings* I wanna pee on you, I wanna pee in your food....

God, I love Chapelle!!!

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2004, 05:39:07 PM »
i dunno about number one, but id heavily consider number two  :o
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*