Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

WHEN DO YOU WANT DA WEST COAST LSD PARTY TO TAKE PLACE?

early july
 1 (4.2%)
mid july
 1 (4.2%)
late july
 3 (12.5%)
early august
 4 (16.7%)
mid august
 1 (4.2%)
none of the above
 0 (0%)
i'm easy (i also don't care when the party is. i can come anytime, lol)
 6 (25%)
never, u immature losers
 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW  (Read 8667 times)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2004, 06:47:52 PM »
remove that avatar, it makes me sick

Damnit. Now i have a headache and a mad case of the spins.

And you need to remove that reject label from your picture.

That label's been there since the day i was born. On june 26, 1979, a beautiful baby girl was born. Just when they were gettin ready to patch mom back up a placenta shot out and landed on the floor. A Doctor went over to the placenta, picked it up, and began preparations for freezing and embalming, so mom could bottle it up and wear it around her neck. They put the placenta in an ice cube tray and began the freezing process. When a doctor went to check on its progress, they realized it started moving. It appeared to have a heart beat. They examined it more closely, and saw an ear, a few toes and a big ol jew nose. Congratulation, they told mom. You have twins! Mom and dad started to cry and the doctors began the thawing process. They put a little pink hat on me (well, on my head/kneecap, they hadn't reconstructed me at that point) and mom held each of us in her arms. She turned to my sister and said, one day one of you is going to be a monstrous success. She turned to me and said, The other one of you is just going to be a monster. And she couldn't have been more right, or less proud.
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2004, 07:10:26 PM »
remove that avatar, it makes me sick

Damnit. Now i have a headache and a mad case of the spins.

And you need to remove that reject label from your picture.

That label's been there since the day i was born. On june 26, 1979, a beautiful baby girl was born. Just when they were gettin ready to patch mom back up a placenta shot out and landed on the floor. A Doctor went over to the placenta, picked it up, and began preparations for freezing and embalming, so mom could bottle it up and wear it around her neck. They put the placenta in an ice cube tray and began the freezing process. When a doctor went to check on its progress, they realized it started moving. It appeared to have a heart beat. They examined it more closely, and saw an ear, a few toes and a big ol jew nose. Congratulation, they told mom. You have twins! Mom and dad started to cry and the doctors began the thawing process. They put a little pink hat on me (well, on my head/kneecap, they hadn't reconstructed me at that point) and mom held each of us in her arms. She turned to my sister and said, one day one of you is going to be a monstrous success. She turned to me and said, The other one of you is just going to be a monster. And she couldn't have been more right, or less proud.

You have a twin sister?

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2004, 07:28:19 PM »
You have a twin sister?

yep. and (to everyone's delight) she's nothing like me
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2004, 07:30:14 PM »
don't be so harsh on yourself.

And you just have opened up a pandora's box of every LSD guy's fantasies

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2004, 07:39:25 PM »

Listen cho. I appreciate the support. i'm just being realistic. Ya know? I mean, without rejects like me, people like my sister and you wouldn't exist. See, you and i are co-dependant on one another to each maintain our own existence. And i'm ok with my end of the bargain. It gives me leeway to be a complete moron.   

thechoson

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2004, 08:10:43 PM »

Listen cho. I appreciate the support. i'm just being realistic. Ya know? I mean, without rejects like me, people like my sister and you wouldn't exist. See, you and i are co-dependant on one another to each maintain our own existence. And i'm ok with my end of the bargain. It gives me leeway to be a complete moron.   

hmm.. interesting discourse on the state of society.  One's perception hinges on the perception of the "other". 

However, you are assuming that society works as a zero-sum game.  That my success is dependent on your failure (or rejection whatever).  This is the only assumption, that if held true, could support your claim that we are co-dependent on each other (because you are supposedly a failure).

But the fact of the matter is, you can only assume that you are a reject.  By what are you assuming this?  That a couple of law schools told you to @#!* off?  Ok, then in our game, with just law schools, sure, we can have that kind of zero-sum connection.  People like you need to get rejected from certain schools so smarter people can get in (because they are relatively "smarter")  But there are other games within society that you can play, where you are not a reject, and thus you can apply the zero sum situation so that you come out on top.  Thus in the law school game sense, sure, maybe you are a reject.

But in the overall scheme of life, which has an infinite set of resources you can input into a myriad amount of possible functions, thus providing an infinite set of possible societal games and results?  No, you are not a reject by any stretch.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2004, 08:26:40 PM »
But there are other games within society that you can play, where you are not a reject, and thus you can apply the zero sum situation so that you come out on top. 

Gimme one example and MAYBE i'll take away the reject sign

Thus in the law school game sense, sure, maybe you are a reject.

Woah, i'm having flashbacks to my birth, baby-placenta-JewLo flatlining, doctors attempting mouth to mouth recussitation (but ended up being mouth to ear, since i didn't have a mouth) and my mom yelling "pull the plug! Pull it goddamnit!"

But in the overall scheme of life, which has an infinite set of resources you can input into a myriad amount of possible functions, thus providing an infinite set of possible societal games and results?  No, you are not a reject by any stretch.

No! You're wrong, you can't take that away from me!

thechoson

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2004, 08:28:33 PM »
games you could take advantage of...

well you are hot. so if you were competing for a job as a model against a bunch of trolls.

something like that

Now take that reject sign off

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2004, 08:31:04 PM »
games you could take advantage of...

well you are hot. so if you were competing for a job as a model against a bunch of trolls.

something like that

Now take that reject sign off

No dice, bra. I'm hiding behind this avatar so people will talk to me. Lemme show you what i really look like.

thechoson

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2004, 08:32:01 PM »
uhh... ok.