Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

WHEN DO YOU WANT DA WEST COAST LSD PARTY TO TAKE PLACE?

early july
 1 (4.2%)
mid july
 1 (4.2%)
late july
 3 (12.5%)
early august
 4 (16.7%)
mid august
 1 (4.2%)
none of the above
 0 (0%)
i'm easy (i also don't care when the party is. i can come anytime, lol)
 6 (25%)
never, u immature losers
 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW  (Read 8822 times)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2004, 05:51:19 PM »

The funniest thing is, as I learn more about him, he's not even worth all the drama.  I swear.

Christ almighty, Shermy'sGirl, I feel your f-ing pain.  I feel the same way about my ex right now.

thats not good when you feel f-ing pain...or is it?

ask Rodman. He broke his penis having sex.
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2004, 05:57:41 PM »
rodmans a female private part, the crackin sound is natural when ur a beast  :o
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2004, 06:05:01 PM »
No pain no gain.

I'd let Zhang Ziyi bite me in the nuts if I can have a go at her

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2004, 06:07:12 PM »

didnt know you could break your penis.

i did hear though...true story.  one time, my friend was banging this chick and all of a sudden his penis bent into almost an L shape while they were trying to change positions with him still in her.  he said it hurt like a mofo and he pulled it out of her slowly.  then she kept massaging it to shape it back and eventually it worked.  but then she got pissed off and left because he came while she was massaging him.  he said he didnt care cuz she was ugly anyway and the alcohol was wearing off too much for him to continue banging a fat chick.  i dont think she was that fat though...i saw her at a club once and she looked like she lost some weight...down to around 150 or so.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2004, 06:09:22 PM »

i did hear though...true story.  one time, my friend was banging this chick and all of a sudden his penis bent into almost an L shape while they were trying to change positions with him still in her.  he said it hurt like a mofo and he pulled it out of her slowly.  then she kept massaging it to shape it back and eventually it worked.  but then she got pissed off and left because he came while she was massaging him.  he said he didnt care cuz she was ugly anyway and the alcohol was wearing off too much for him to continue banging a fat chick.  i dont think she was that fat though...i saw her at a club once and she looked like she lost some weight...down to around 150 or so.

WTF. This was very interesting.  I hope she's packing some height with that 150

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2004, 06:11:19 PM »

shes like 5'11.  volleyball chick...so she has tree trunks for legs.

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2004, 06:11:33 PM »

lol! i mean, that sucks. Yeah, rodman was goin at it and it slipped out and he missed on the uptake. Doc said it was broken. i dunno if he had to wear a cast or sling or anything.
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2004, 06:13:39 PM »

shes like 5'11.  volleyball chick...so she has tree trunks for legs.

oh that's not bad at all.  sounds like a hot chick.  remove that avatar, it makes me sick

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2004, 06:18:44 PM »
remove that avatar, it makes me sick

Damnit. Now i have a headache and a mad case of the spins.

thechoson

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2004, 06:20:25 PM »
remove that avatar, it makes me sick

Damnit. Now i have a headache and a mad case of the spins.

And you need to remove that reject label from your picture.