Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

WHEN DO YOU WANT DA WEST COAST LSD PARTY TO TAKE PLACE?

early july
 1 (4.2%)
mid july
 1 (4.2%)
late july
 3 (12.5%)
early august
 4 (16.7%)
mid august
 1 (4.2%)
none of the above
 0 (0%)
i'm easy (i also don't care when the party is. i can come anytime, lol)
 6 (25%)
never, u immature losers
 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW  (Read 8546 times)

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
Re: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2004, 02:28:46 PM »
Jew-Lo, thanks for changing your avatar.  Not much can kill my sex drive, but that was workin on it.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2004, 02:29:25 PM »
...i feel so left out!  :'(

its alright ill always have my little panda to play with  :-*

I can sometimes be a little panda. I know you dig them asian chicks but chos thinks i look asian and i look even more asian when i put a bag over my head. And i don't mind being sloppy thirds.  :-*

dont worry baby, i dont playa hate i definitively appreciate...and im down to chill with anygirls thats down too...heh heh my racial preference lines tend to blur because its universal when it comes to bein a cutie  ;)

lol thx for changing ur pic back i thought i wasnt gonna be able to eat at the company luncheon today...whew...but now i feel weird talkin to my gf when im posting...sigh the immutable conflict of being a widdow boy seems eternally endless  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2004, 02:33:07 PM »
Jew-Lo, thanks for changing your avatar.  Not much can kill my sex drive, but that was workin on it.

;) Yeah, the bile was startin to rise, and i think i threw up a little bit in my mouth. Last thing i wanna do is deplete your sex drive...i would only try to enhance it. I'll try not to let it happen again...but i get a little trigger happy every now and then and can't control myself  ;)
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2004, 02:37:12 PM »
Hey, who's talking about sloppy thirds? You are the bomb, Jew Lo

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2004, 02:38:36 PM »
Hey, who's talking about sloppy thirds? You are the bomb, Jew Lo

heh heh truth...u can be as sloppy as u want, but u aint no third here  8)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2004, 02:39:13 PM »
Hop in my buick, and we'll see how sloppy you are

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2004, 02:42:41 PM »
...whew...but now i feel weird talkin to my gf when im posting...sigh the immutable conflict of being a widdow boy seems eternally endless  :-*

The only time you should feel weird talkin to your gf is if you're whizzin on her at the same time (much love cho). And i'm harmless so long as there's a state line or two separating us.   :-*   

Which leads me to another question regarding LSD Party Westsiiiiiiide...actually i got 2: First of all, am i the only cracka showin up? if so, can i be an honorary asian for the evening (and next morning as the case may be) Second, are y'all bringin your 'ol ball and chains? It sounds like everyone's got a better half (in cho's case, MUCH better)-just wanted to know if i needed to pay some bum to show up on my arm
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2004, 02:44:20 PM »
Jew-Lo, you can bring Shermy.  His mother will be so happy.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2004, 02:45:19 PM »
...whew...but now i feel weird talkin to my gf when im posting...sigh the immutable conflict of being a widdow boy seems eternally endless  :-*

The only time you should feel weird talkin to your gf is if you're whizzin on her at the same time (much love cho). And i'm harmless so long as there's a state line or two separating us.   :-*   

Which leads me to another question regarding LSD Party Westsiiiiiiide...actually i got 2: First of all, am i the only cracka showin up? if so, can i be an honorary asian for the evening (and next morning as the case may be) Second, are y'all bringin your 'ol ball and chains? It sounds like everyone's got a better half (in cho's case, MUCH better)-just wanted to know if i needed to pay some bum to show up on my arm

Yes, you can be an honorary Asian-Jew.

And wtf is this about much better half?  Much shorter half is more like it

thechoson

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2004, 02:48:13 PM »
And Jew-Lo,

Let me clear up this whizzing thing.  She said she liked it, she said she was 18, and she let me film it! Damn it, I believe I can fly!

Fiesta, fiesta, fiesta...