Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

WHEN DO YOU WANT DA WEST COAST LSD PARTY TO TAKE PLACE?

early july
 1 (4.2%)
mid july
 1 (4.2%)
late july
 3 (12.5%)
early august
 4 (16.7%)
mid august
 1 (4.2%)
none of the above
 0 (0%)
i'm easy (i also don't care when the party is. i can come anytime, lol)
 6 (25%)
never, u immature losers
 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW  (Read 8576 times)

thechoson

Re: WEST COAST LSD PARTY-PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2004, 03:14:43 PM »
China -- even Shermy calls her the "Hut" cause she f-ing lives on ramen and acts like a goddamn bank of america.  Charging for checking and whatnot.

haha, ok, fobbish

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2004, 03:15:27 PM »
Yeah except she moved here when she was 8.  So what's her excuse?  She's a dumb f-ing female dog.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2004, 03:16:20 PM »
Yeah except she moved here when she was 8.  So what's her excuse?  She's a dumb f-ing female dog.

how old is she?

@#!* we really need a chat option on this board

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2004, 03:17:53 PM »
I am having wonderful fantasies now about Jew-Lo ripping the over exposed unmentionables off this female dog.

While your at it, do you think you could take a crack at his Horse Faced, third world hut living ex girlfriend too?  This is the female dog who emails him everyday and tells him that I don't deserve him.

Then she says "Will you always rescue me?"

Which makes me want to vomit.

All over her.

Sherm-I got your back. There's nothing i hate more than stupid ex bitches who try and @#!* with you. One of my ex's ex's (?) broke a glass over my foot that f-ing whore. I will f-ing make each one of those hoes so miserable they will regret the day they were born. The trick is, i'm not a physical fighter (unless i'm on a soccer field), but i do know how to mindfuck bitches to the point where they start kicking their own asses.
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2004, 03:18:19 PM »
30 I think.  So see she's old too.

She calls me "Missy" when she goes off on me.  Which causes me to give her the Patented Shy-Eye Roll.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2004, 03:20:23 PM »
30-That is pretty damn old. When you are as old as Dsong, you know you are an old fart.

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2004, 03:27:53 PM »
Damn Jew-Lo - You kick ass.  I tried to mind @#!* both bitches, but I have the unfortunate handicap of actually caring about Shermy.  It makes it harder to @#!* with people when you have a personal investment cause you care about how it will turn out.

When it comes to others though, I will turn a f-ing life over if you mess with me.  That's why my friends call me the pit bull -- loyal, tenacious and with a big mouth.

What I need is my own li'l pocket pit bull (aka Jew Lo) -- thanks you sexy thing.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2004, 03:58:11 PM »
Damn Jew-Lo - You kick ass.  I tried to mind @#!* both bitches, but I have the unfortunate handicap of actually caring about Shermy.  It makes it harder to @#!* with people when you have a personal investment cause you care about how it will turn out.

When it comes to others though, I will turn a f-ing life over if you mess with me.  That's why my friends call me the pit bull -- loyal, tenacious and with a big mouth.

What I need is my own li'l pocket pit bull (aka Jew Lo) -- thanks you sexy thing.

No prob sherm. I'll roost in your back pocket till the cows come home (aka "Hut" et al.)
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

bobfett33

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2004, 04:36:55 PM »

The funniest thing is, as I learn more about him, he's not even worth all the drama.  I swear.

Christ almighty, Shermy'sGirl, I feel your f-ing pain.  I feel the same way about my ex right now.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2004, 04:37:42 PM »

The funniest thing is, as I learn more about him, he's not even worth all the drama.  I swear.

Christ almighty, Shermy'sGirl, I feel your f-ing pain.  I feel the same way about my ex right now.

thats not good when you feel f-ing pain...or is it?
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'