Law School Discussion

How long to kick the LSD habit?

LegalLassie

Re: How long to kick the LSD habit?
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 11:56:58 AM »
Hey, after reading this post, I realize I may have come across as a little too negative on your chances for Cornell. Lgirl is right, you never know. However, of course you also have the opposite outcome, namely people who put everything they've got into an application for a particular school and still don't get in. I know someone like that...  ;) I guess I just  don't want you to get your hopes up too high and then be disappointed. On the other hand, I got into a great school that's only slightly lower-ranked than Cornell, therefore I think if you put in a lot of effort you will certainly get into a good school (possibly top 20). Good luck!  :)

Kollesch, I didn't think you were too negative at all!  I appreciate the feedback.  I am starting to lean more toward applying to Hastings anyway.  I own a condo here in the bay area and have pets so it is more realistic to remain here and commute to school than move to Ithaca.  I just felt sad that my score was lower than my diag scores.  I am starting to accept it though.  I know some people who scored in the 150's and they think I am an idiot to be so bummed about a 163.   :) 

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2005, 12:21:06 PM »
LSD is a cult, once you join it is impossible to leave. Just ask Julie, T, Pookie and a handful of other people with thousands and thousands of posts. ;)

is that lot?

LegalLassie

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2005, 12:39:30 PM »
LSD is a cult, once you join it is impossible to leave. Just ask Julie, T, Pookie and a handful of other people with thousands and thousands of posts. ;)

is that lot?

Not if your posts are hilarious like yours are  ;).  If you are a flamebaiting troll, then yes.  Too much.

Leshy

• Ken is my idol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:06 PM »

is that lot?

If you're annoying, yes.  But I like you, Julie, you can stay.

EDIT: LegalLassie, are you reading my mind?

LegalLassie

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:45 PM »

is that lot?

I guess I am!  I think Julie is super funny.  I especially love when people get mad at her and try to argue with/put her down - she puts them in their place.  Very comical.

Leshy

• Ken is my idol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2005, 01:52:38 PM »

is that lot?

I guess I am! I think Julie is super funny. I especially love when people get mad at her and try to argue with/put her down - she puts them in their place. Very comical.

It's true, they don't even know who they're going up against.