Law School Discussion

Poll

The scale indicates that it was.  What do you think?

Yes
No

Was the June 2005 test the easiest LSAT ever?

Misjas

• View Profile
Was the June 2005 test the easiest LSAT ever?
« on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:33 AM »

jassulli

Re: Was the June 2005 test the easiest LSAT ever?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 11:11:50 AM »
Varies whether the taker is better at RC or AR.  For me, this was definitely not the easiest test because it catered to those weak in games and strong in RC -- opposite of my strengths/weaknesses.

yup, especially since there are more people who have a hard time with AR than there are with RC.  i knew i shouldve cancelled when i finished AR with 15 mins left but scrambled to finish RC.

RocketBot

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 11:40:50 AM »
I got violated by Bach in Feb, so I wasn't going to let that happen again.  I went in 100% when I saw RC coming up, and that definitely paid off.

It definitely was an easier LSAT, but the scale is adjusted to meet difficulty anyway, right?  So "easy" doesn't mean a whole lot, since the scale/score is what matters.

Misjas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 12:54:56 PM »
I got violated by Bach in Feb, so I wasn't going to let that happen again.  I went in 100% when I saw RC coming up, and that definitely paid off.

It definitely was an easier LSAT, but the scale is adjusted to meet difficulty anyway, right?  So "easy" doesn't mean a whole lot, since the scale/score is what matters.

What do you mean?  Please elaborate.

Geddon187

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 01:01:21 PM »
The scale only points to the fact that this was the easiest LSAT in the last 3 years. If you look back to early 1990s tests, you will see tests with much more difficult scales that are much easier. People are prepping more and it is showing up in the upper echelon of the scale.