Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need Personal Statement Help??  (Read 1295 times)

GA_Kristi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whittier Law School Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Need Personal Statement Help??
« on: June 11, 2004, 11:40:16 AM »
At the suggestion of another user, whose PS I recently revised, I am offering my services!  :)

I have just finished going through my second admissions season and will be attending law school this fall.  I work for a financial printer where I do lots of proofreading and I am a former editor for my college newspaper.  I have won several awards as a writer, so not only can I help catch grammatical errors, but I'm pretty good at rewording things that need to be changed.

Anyhow, if you would like someone to look over your personal statement, I will gladly do so.  You can email it to me at Kristi_Ann81 at yahoo [dot] com.  If you send it to me before my classes in August I can get it back to you pretty fast, as I don't do a whole lot of actual work at my job!  :)
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." - Vince Lombardi

timnjess

• Only 4 More Days Until LSAT
    • View Profile
Re: Need Personal Statement Help??
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 11:10:06 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm the one that told Kristi she should do this for a living. I sent her my PS just to have someone read it and she sent it back to me with revisions, suggestions and great ideas! Normally, I'd be like "Who the hell are you?" But they were great. She truly has an eye for what sounds right and her work in proofreading shows. You can pay PowerScore money to help you or you can get someone else just as good - Kristi. She's truly awesome. Anyone that wants to see my PS from before and then with her corrections, just put your e-mail addy on here and I will send you both! Good luck to all...I know even starting my PS was a pain in the ass for me!

Thanks Kristi!
Jessica in TX