Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cant Open Large Threads  (Read 1302 times)

A.J.

Cant Open Large Threads
« on: June 26, 2005, 02:04:45 PM »
Not sure whats up but I it looks like "Georgia" has been shortened from around 500 pages to 12.  All the 20 some odd thousand posts are now confined to that space.  It has caused my browser to crash a couple of times already so Ive given up trying to open it.

InVinoVeritas

• LSD Obsessed
  • Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
Re: Cant Open Large Threads
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 02:39:01 PM »
agreed.  bad bad bad!  the new numbering systems seems to crash IE and firefox for me.  but at least safari can handle it.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
i can't open large threads either... and i'm having problems opening private messages as well
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 06:46:45 PM »
Sorry all.  It was only temporary - back to normal now (actually slightly shortened to 30).  Of course, who's fault is it that there are threads in excess of 1000 posts?  It's not like there's a fee for creating a new topic.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 12:19:43 PM »
the changes on the board are locking up my computer again
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...