Law School Discussion

Should I take a day off?

$ones

• View Profile
Should I take a day off?
« on: June 11, 2004, 01:26:36 AM »
Its Friday morning and I'm trying to decide if I should not write any practice exams today...

I had a couple of scores in the 170's yesterday but when I wrote my exam today I just felt off and got way more wrong in my LR sections (my greatest strength) and fell back down to 166. My concentration was just not as high as it could be and I was missing little things in the questions as well as not making the necessary distinctions which I normally make. I then tried to write another exam about 2.5 hrs later and I quit after 1 section cause my brain felt like mush.

Should I take tommorow off or do you guys just think it was just an off day? So close to the exam I want to get in as many practice exams but on the other hand I dont want to run myself into the ground. I can't seem to make an objective decision..

nathanielmark

Re: Should I take a day off?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 07:09:12 AM »
If you feel it is necessary take a day off.  since you are so close to the finish line though you may just work thru tommorow and take off sunday.

Its Friday morning and I'm trying to decide if I should not write any practice exams today...

I had a couple of scores in the 170's yesterday but when I wrote my exam today I just felt off and got way more wrong in my LR sections (my greatest strength) and fell back down to 166. My concentration was just not as high as it could be and I was missing little things in the questions as well as not making the necessary distinctions which I normally make. I then tried to write another exam about 2.5 hrs later and I quit after 1 section cause my brain felt like mush.

Should I take tommorow off or do you guys just think it was just an off day? So close to the exam I want to get in as many practice exams but on the other hand I dont want to run myself into the ground. I can't seem to make an objective decision..

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
Re: Should I take a day off?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 07:10:48 AM »
I've been blitzing every day since last monday.  But I have 3 practices left that I'll take today and tomorrow, I'll definitly take sunday off.