Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Blueprint students: How did you perform on the RC section of June 05?  (Read 900 times)

theunderdog

Since learning Blueprint's RC methodology, I am curious how you all (Blueprint students who took June 05) performed on the Reading Comprehension section.  Please let us know, because I like the methodology very much.  Thanks.

Robin

• View Profile
Why don't you have somebody email you a copy of the RC section, you take it, then have someone send you the answers. That'd tell you a lot, I would think.

Robin

Edit:: The previous statement has to assume that you don't already know the answers from reading the threads about them.
LSAT: 160
GPA: 2.29
Applying to Mississippi College

theunderdog

Why don't you have somebody email you a copy of the RC section, you take it, then have someone send you the answers. That'd tell you a lot, I would think.

Robin

Edit:: The previous statement has to assume that you don't already know the answers from reading the threads about them.

Robin,

The June 05 test will not be released until July.  I have no interest in wasting an entire section of a test to try to assume how effective Blueprint's RC methodology was for June 05 BP test-takers.  That makes absolutely no sense.

And your guess was correct.  I haven't read the threads about the actual questions of the June 05 test.  Why would I, when I intend to take the LSAT in  Dec 05?  Doing so will taint my intended use of that diagnostic as a means to gauge my own aptitude.

On a last note, congratulations on your 160.

Number6

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Robin

Robin,

The June 05 test will not be released until July.  I have no interest in wasting an entire section of a test to try to assume how effective their RC methodology was for June 05 BP test-takers.  That makes absolutely no sense.

And your guess was correct.  I haven't read the threads about the actual questions of the June 05 test.  Why would I, when I intend to take the LSAT in  Dec 05?  Doing so will taint my intended use of that diagnostic as a means to gauge my own aptitude.

He said to ask someone for it.  Those of us who took the test have a copy of every section.

theunderdog

Robin

Robin,

The June 05 test will not be released until July.  I have no interest in wasting an entire section of a test to try to assume how effective their RC methodology was for June 05 BP test-takers.  That makes absolutely no sense.

He said to ask someone for it.  Those of us who took the test have a copy of every section.

I know, but I don't intend to practice the RC section separately from that test.

I'll also get my own copy soon (current TestMasters student).

The purpose of this post is to see if Blueprint's RC methodology was effective for their students.  That's all.

Robin

• View Profile
Oh! I see. I thought you might pick it apart using your own Blueprint (never heard of it) method and see for yourself. But I get you now. By asking a bunch of people how it worked out for them, you get more datapoints.

Robin
LSAT: 160
GPA: 2.29
Applying to Mississippi College