Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

How do/did the girls at your school dress?

They looked a hot mess!
 1 (11.1%)
There were some hits and MANY misses
 3 (33.3%)
The fashionability was about average
 4 (44.4%)
They copied what they saw in mags, nothing creative or impressive!
 0 (0%)
They were hot -- always wearing the latest styles!
 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The all about CLOTHES thread  (Read 18053 times)

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
Re: The all about CLOTHES thread
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 01:27:08 PM »
y'all are some bougie-ass kids...share the wealth!  who wants to buy E a new wardrobe for law school?

You don't need a law school wardrobe, now if you were going to a HBCU, I might have a different opinion, because at HBCUs folks go to class like a fashion show.  You might need to get a sugardaddy to front that wardrobe...if you find one let me know..I got some bills he can take care of for me....

come now, where is the love/solidarity?  you don't want me showing up in the Ivy League looking like a hot mess.  sacrifice a pair of shoes to buy E some nice clothes.

jdw112

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2005, 01:47:58 PM »
Job?

y'all are some bougie-ass kids...share the wealth!  who wants to buy E a new wardrobe for law school?

You don't need a law school wardrobe, now if you were going to a HBCU, I might have a different opinion, because at HBCUs folks go to class like a fashion show.  You might need to get a sugardaddy to front that wardrobe...if you find one let me know..I got some bills he can take care of for me....

come now, where is the love/solidarity?  you don't want me showing up in the Ivy League looking like a hot mess.  sacrifice a pair of shoes to buy E some nice clothes.

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2005, 01:49:18 PM »
Job?

no time, unfortunately.

jdw112

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2005, 01:50:10 PM »
Which Ivy are you headed to?

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2005, 01:55:53 PM »
Which Ivy are you headed to?
Stop lurking and you would know.  ;)
Yale.

jdw112

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2005, 01:59:30 PM »
I don't lurk. I post quite a bit. Unfortunately (or fortunately in my opinion), I don't usually keep track of who is headed where. Some make this information more available than others, though. At any rate, congrats :)

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2005, 02:03:33 PM »
I don't lurk. I post quite a bit. Unfortunately (or fortunately in my opinion), I don't usually keep track of who is headed where. Some make this information more available than others, though. At any rate, congrats :)

so what is your story Hates?   headed to law school?  in law school?  applying next round?

jdw112

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2005, 02:59:21 PM »
Not much of a story here. I graduated with a BA in poli-sci about a month ago. I am planning to take the October LSAT. I'd like to start law school in 2006, maybe 2007. It all depends on how well I score. I'd like to go t14, but I would consider quite a few schools lower in the food chain. Of course HYS are at the top of my list, but Columbia would be perfect for me. I am a native New Yorker, so the thought of going to school somewhere else is pretty frightening. I am used to having the world at my fingertips :)

Edit: typos

so what is your story Hates?   headed to law school?  in law school?  applying next round?

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2005, 10:39:12 PM »
What's your favorite brand of clothes?  Anything from Rave

Fave jeans? Target brand (Mossimo)

Undies? Joe Boxer from Kmart; Walmart clearance rack

Who has the BEST sales and when? Shop only at the cheap stores and there's a sale all the time!

What kind of suits are you getting? I'll throw together some separates from Rainbow or Forever 21.....
I ain't got no damn money..... :-\
Think before you speak.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:33 PM »
What's your favorite brand of clothes?  Anything from Rave

Fave jeans? Target brand (Mossimo)

Undies? Joe Boxer from Kmart; Walmart clearance rack

Who has the BEST sales and when? Shop only at the cheap stores and there's a sale all the time!

What kind of suits are you getting? I'll throw together some separates from Rainbow or Forever 21.....
I ain't got no damn money..... :-\

I LOVE Target.  They are like Wal Mart, but have cuter things.  I especially like the stationary and office supplies department!

If you want some reasonably priced suits, you can probably pick up a few at Burlington Coat factory for no more than you would pay for separates at F21.
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.