Law School Discussion

June 05 scores are up

Re: June 05 scores are up
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2005, 08:15:30 PM »
I still think the curve was unfair...RC and LG balanced each other out, and LR was average.  A brutal scale for an average test.

Dave:

You neglect to note that, for the vast majority of LSAT takers, the most difficult section is Games.  If you're GOOD at games, you're in the minority.

Consequently, a section with EASY games and HARD RC benefits more people than with HARD games and EASY RC.

While these tests are equivalent in difficulty, then, it comes as no surprise that generally speaking, the easier a games section, the harder the curve.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2005, 06:44:01 AM »
176.  I'm thrilled.  I was out when it came in and my gf had to check my email on her cell phone to get me the score, so I was standing there dripping with sweat (from 90+ heat and nerves) waiting for her to navagate through to the email.

Damn that is a brutal curve though.  My god.

I got 2x on LR, 1x on RC (the second question! I feel a little foolish about that), and 1x on LG (the tape game...).

Still, way no complaints here.

Crane

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2005, 08:59:08 AM »
167, I am very happy.  My average for the past 5 tests issued 40-45 was about 166 so I couldn't have hoped for better.