Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

What is the most expensive pair of shoes you have ever bought?

less than $20
 0 (0%)
$21-$50
 0 (0%)
$51-$100
 6 (33.3%)
$101-$500
 11 (61.1%)
$500+
 1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: The all about SHOES thread  (Read 5578 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: The all about SHOES thread
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2005, 01:01:23 PM »
the 2nd pair look really good under some nicely fit jeans.. u'd be surprised...

those two words are a joke..there was a poster that used to use them on here to try to make herself come off as extremely smart :D

--

frat those boots that you posted definitely looked like some boots for an equestrian match... :D :D
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2005, 01:47:16 PM »
the 2nd pair look really good under some nicely fit jeans.. u'd be surprised...

those two words are a joke..there was a poster that used to use them on here to try to make herself come off as extremely smart :D

I was like thats messed up, soror. She knows mofo's around this board thinking and claiming, I cant spell. Now, she goes and posts, a word that made me go to the dictionary in the middle of reading the post. Soror you supposed to be, helping not hurting a brotha's self-esteem.

seu2002

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2005, 06:04:05 PM »
i love that second pair of boots you posted, blk, but you know that those heels won't fly in the snow.  those uggs are a little too much for me.  i have a pair of the tan ones that ruskie was talking about, but i want something new to wear in the cold in NJ.  i'm still looking.   :(