Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

What is the most expensive pair of shoes you have ever bought?

less than $20
 0 (0%)
$21-$50
 0 (0%)
$51-$100
 6 (33.3%)
$101-$500
 11 (61.1%)
$500+
 1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: The all about SHOES thread  (Read 5707 times)

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
Re: The all about SHOES thread
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2005, 10:26:35 PM »
I wear boots in the winter time.  In Berkeley it gets cold enough.  It's never really cold enough in Florida, though.

Uggs are those ugly mishapen boots with the funny faux fur trip at the top.  They are most common in light tan, but also come in pink and every other imaginable color.  I never liked them to begin with and have never been a slave to fashion so much that I would wear some unflattering *&^% like that.
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2005, 10:46:36 PM »
I wear boots in the winter time.  In Berkeley it gets cold enough.  It's never really cold enough in Florida, though.

Uggs are those ugly mishapen boots with the funny faux fur trip at the top.  They are most common in light tan, but also come in pink and every other imaginable color.  I never liked them to begin with and have never been a slave to fashion so much that I would wear some unflattering sh*t like that.

Yeah those are ugly they wear them here all the time.
I was thinking something like these;

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2005, 11:07:23 PM »

Uggs are those ugly mishapen boots with the funny faux fur trip at the top.  They are most common in light tan, but also come in pink and every other imaginable color.  I never liked them to begin with and have never been a slave to fashion so much that I would wear some unflattering sh*t like that.

ewwwwwwwww!

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2005, 11:12:17 PM »

ewwwwwwwww!

So how do women decide what are nice boots/ I know what looks good on them, but I dont know what their factors were

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2005, 11:31:11 PM »

ewwwwwwwww!

So how do women decide what are nice boots/ I know what looks good on them, but I dont know what their factors were

fashion and how flattering they are. 

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2005, 11:45:11 AM »
i hate uggs.. but i'd rock these in chicago on a cold winter day without snow or ice... then again my style is kinda different..variegated and meticulous even ;)

i own these...they're great under some jeans or with long skirts..

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2005, 12:05:56 PM »
i hate uggs.. but i'd rock these in chicago on a cold winter day without snow or ice... then again my style is kinda different..variegated and meticulous even ;)

good morning reign

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2005, 12:13:17 PM »
Good morning E
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2005, 12:49:42 PM »
I went to physical therapy a couple of weeks ago, and they measured my legs... the left one is 1/2 inch longer than the right.  Now I have to wear a lift in my right shoe.  The only problem is it won't stay inside an open back shoe... and it's SUMMER, people!   >:(
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2005, 12:58:10 PM »

Soror, thats messed up. you know I had to go to the dictionary to look up variegated, why didnt you just say I like to "Coordinate' with lound and bright colors ??? :D Dont wear that 2nd pair under jeans >:( Skirts only. Goodnight Ya'll