Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

What is the most expensive pair of shoes you have ever bought?

less than $20
 0 (0%)
$21-$50
 0 (0%)
$51-$100
 6 (33.3%)
$101-$500
 11 (61.1%)
$500+
 1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: The all about SHOES thread  (Read 5495 times)

elegantpearl01

Re: The all about SHOES thread
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2005, 06:32:11 PM »
It wasn't me...I have some boots that were originally 500 dollars but I got them on sale for 99.99 (the cream ostrich boots).  I've spent 100.00 plus on Via Spiga Pumps. My gucci pumps were originally a few hundred dollars, but once again, I got them on sale for $60.00. 

I won't spend more than 50 bucks for sneakers. As long as east bay has www.final-score.com  I will always buy my sneakers on sale from that site.

lex19

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »
95 air max is another pair i could live for every in....remember when they came back out full force in 99-00?? i love sneakers, but that's the athlete in me  ::)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2005, 07:33:44 PM »
faith...sounds like u live near anne arundel mills :'(

here are my two favorite pair of pumas... it's easy to camoflauge them under jeans..people don't have a clue of what kind of shoes they are  :D

lex i loved those air maxes in high school..my parents wouldn't buy them for me though..  :'(
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2005, 07:41:58 PM »
Quote from: blk_reign.esq

lex i loved those air maxes in high school..my parents wouldn't buy them for me though.. :'(
[quote

girl, i had my mother buy me two pairs of new balance 991's during my first year at prep school b/c they were on sale and such a great deal.....(she wasn't trying to spit 130 for a pair of sneakers to just wear and look cute in so i worked the "i need the best cross-trainer out there" on her, it's all about practicalness) anyways i got to school and bough the new balances back to foot locker and copped a pair of 95's, i was cheesing for a good month about that  ;D......and my mom never knew any better, one of the ups about going to boarding school....

when they came out my freshman year in college two of my teammates would buy a pair from city sports, and after we tired of one color would pop the air cushion and birng em back....horrible i know but it worked and nobody was hurt right??

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2005, 07:50:51 PM »
i forgot all about the air bubbles :D

i wanted the blue ones  :'(

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Fabyahluss

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2005, 11:58:46 PM »

when they came out my freshman year in college two of my teammates would buy a pair from city sports, and after we tired of one color would pop the air cushion and birng em back....horrible i know but it worked and nobody was hurt right??

Lex, what sport did you play in college?

lex19

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2005, 09:10:48 AM »
ice hockey

YoungIke

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2005, 10:18:35 AM »
"We stay on point like Stacey Adams"

faith2005

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2005, 11:16:38 AM »
i do live near arundel mills...its too close, like 10 minutes away. i like those pumas. mine are similar to the second pair, but in leather with no whtie on the straps. and i wanted air max-es too, but my mom wouldn't buy them when i was in school. i wear my new balances to run sometimes. i've been wearing them since track practice in high school.  :)

here are my two favorite pair of pumas... it's easy to camoflauge them under jeans..people don't have a clue of what kind of shoes they are  :D

lex i loved those air maxes in high school..my parents wouldn't buy them for me though..  :'(

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2005, 03:01:20 PM »

I like the second pair of pumas.  How much?