Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

What is the most expensive pair of shoes you have ever bought?

less than $20
 0 (0%)
$21-$50
 0 (0%)
$51-$100
 6 (33.3%)
$101-$500
 11 (61.1%)
$500+
 1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: The all about SHOES thread  (Read 5668 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: The all about SHOES thread
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2005, 03:33:20 PM »
i also wear etienne aigner and anne klein II

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

elegantpearl01

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2005, 03:41:05 PM »
I have some shoes very similar to the black mules, in brown, they are Cole Haan ...a lot of the attorneys/lobbyist here wear pant suits and mules like those...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2005, 03:43:51 PM »
yeah those black shoes are the  Cole Haans..i have the brown one's too  :D

I have some shoes very similar to the black mules, in brown, they are Cole Haan ...a lot of the attorneys/lobbyist here wear pant suits and mules like those...
[/quote
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2005, 03:48:04 PM »
[/quote

I never did get into mules -- I think they look funny on me because I am so small.  Do you find that it's okay to wear some conservative pumps?
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

elegantpearl01

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2005, 03:55:01 PM »
You can never go wrong with the conservative pump...I think the attire may be a little less conservative in Florida than it is in say D.C. or New York..maybe it's the weather, the mix of cultures, the laid back (supposedly) pace...when I go to do hearings (my practice is administrative law, so we don't do trials), I always wear my mid-heeled pumps...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2005, 11:51:08 PM »
You can never go wrong with the conservative pump...I think the attire may be a little less conservative in Florida than it is in say D.C. or New York..maybe it's the weather, the mix of cultures, the laid back (supposedly) pace...when I go to do hearings (my practice is administrative law, so we don't do trials), I always wear my mid-heeled pumps...

Good to know.  I got some Liz Claiborne's for the summer.  They were the least ugly pair of non-stylized pumps I could find.  And they actually have a nice gel cushion so they are super comfy!

seu2002

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2005, 12:24:36 AM »
still a 10

lex19

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 04:05:38 PM »
if i could i'd rock adidas rod laver's for life, but alas corporate americs is calling me  :'(

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 04:07:42 PM »
Alright, y'all, fess up...who bought the $500+ shoes?

They better have been hot! 

faith2005

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 04:34:39 PM »
i voted 50-100, but then realized i've paid over 100 for tennis shoes. i wear my black on black pumas almost everyday. i started wearing reefs after having lots of friends from cali. to dress up i wear alot of nine west shoes, and kenneth cole. i also have some enzos. i think i pay alot more attention to the brand name when it comes to shoes. and i live down the street from an outlet mall, so ninewest and their sales are a problem for me.  :)