Law School Discussion

Poll

What is the most expensive pair of shoes you have ever bought?

less than $20
0 (0%)
$21-$50
0 (0%)
$51-$100
6 (33.3%)
$101-$500
11 (61.1%)
$500+
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

The all about SHOES thread

Re: The all about SHOES thread
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2005, 01:33:20 PM »
i also wear etienne aigner and anne klein II

elegantpearl01

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2005, 01:41:05 PM »
I have some shoes very similar to the black mules, in brown, they are Cole Haan ...a lot of the attorneys/lobbyist here wear pant suits and mules like those...

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2005, 01:43:51 PM »
yeah those black shoes are the  Cole Haans..i have the brown one's too  :D

I have some shoes very similar to the black mules, in brown, they are Cole Haan ...a lot of the attorneys/lobbyist here wear pant suits and mules like those...
[/quote

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2005, 01:48:04 PM »
[/quote

I never did get into mules -- I think they look funny on me because I am so small.  Do you find that it's okay to wear some conservative pumps?

elegantpearl01

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2005, 01:55:01 PM »
You can never go wrong with the conservative pump...I think the attire may be a little less conservative in Florida than it is in say D.C. or New York..maybe it's the weather, the mix of cultures, the laid back (supposedly) pace...when I go to do hearings (my practice is administrative law, so we don't do trials), I always wear my mid-heeled pumps...

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2005, 09:51:08 PM »
You can never go wrong with the conservative pump...I think the attire may be a little less conservative in Florida than it is in say D.C. or New York..maybe it's the weather, the mix of cultures, the laid back (supposedly) pace...when I go to do hearings (my practice is administrative law, so we don't do trials), I always wear my mid-heeled pumps...

Good to know.  I got some Liz Claiborne's for the summer.  They were the least ugly pair of non-stylized pumps I could find.  And they actually have a nice gel cushion so they are super comfy!

seu2002

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2005, 10:24:36 PM »
still a 10

lex19

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 02:05:38 PM »
if i could i'd rock adidas rod laver's for life, but alas corporate americs is calling me  :'(

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 02:07:42 PM »
Alright, y'all, fess up...who bought the $500+ shoes?

They better have been hot! 

faith2005

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 02:34:39 PM »
i voted 50-100, but then realized i've paid over 100 for tennis shoes. i wear my black on black pumas almost everyday. i started wearing reefs after having lots of friends from cali. to dress up i wear alot of nine west shoes, and kenneth cole. i also have some enzos. i think i pay alot more attention to the brand name when it comes to shoes. and i live down the street from an outlet mall, so ninewest and their sales are a problem for me.  :)