Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: history of early score release question  (Read 1581 times)

mobo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
history of early score release question
« on: June 24, 2005, 04:10:54 PM »
anyone know if lsac has ever released the scores (early) when their office is officially closed, ie, over the weekend?

if not, then it looks like we have about 34 minutes before their office closes for the weekend, and we wait till monday. "Hours of operation are September to March, 8:30 A.M.- 7:00 P.M. (ET); April to August, 8:30 A.M. - 4:45 P.M. (ET)"

if so, then it looks like we will be attached to the internet all weekend long.

NowBadger

• View Profile
Re: history of early score release question
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 04:28:23 PM »
I suggest that you (and I) stop obsessing until Monday. The "alert" must mean that nothing is coming today.

That said, I just looked at my email from my October 2004 test, and it was sent at 5:59 Friday, October 22 (Central Time).  The scores were expected to be released on Oct. 25.  So the answer is yes - the scores can come out in off hours.

Jiffy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 04:32:51 PM »
February 2004 scores came out on Saturday, February 21.

mobo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 04:45:29 PM »
obsessing?? me??? after i spent a total of eight months studying for the !@#$ing test??? for SURE i don't know WHAT you are talking about.  ;D

i may go for a swim soon. work off the tequila hangover. forget about the damn score.

then come back and obsess some more.

bruin

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 05:13:35 PM »
My (october 2004) score email came at 3:59 PM Pacific time (6:59 Eastern) on October 22, the Friday before the scheduled Monday score release.
Attending UVa
Click below for more info
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bruin04
Come on, I know you want to click me.

LegalLassie

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 05:20:56 PM »
My (october 2004) score email came at 3:59 PM Pacific time (6:59 Eastern) on October 22, the Friday before the scheduled Monday score release.

Was LSAC down for maintenance or experiencing any problems prior to this??

MountainLawBoy

• im a christian and im liberal. URM?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 05:25:14 PM »
Deep breaths people. worrying does nothing. i probably crapped on my lsat, but im going to try and enjoy my weekend, stay reasonably busy, and trust that god's got a plan for me - regardless of the outcome. He has each and every person on this board (and beyond) in his "mind" during these life changing moments and loves each enough to give the exact score we all need to direct us in our perfect paths. I am not trying to sound preachy, i just think its the best, if only, way to get through this waiting game with peace of mind -

Chao amigos -

Lo mejor suerte a todos
3.75/159 - October Retaker

du-can

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • lsn
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 05:28:21 PM »
so you picked job, is what you're trying to tell us.

mmill385

• View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 05:28:57 PM »
dont mean to sound rude--but that is pretty preachy. just sit around adn not think about it. --REALISTIC--
its also God's plan for us to do our best and I think that those who are on this board are among those who would fall under the category of doing his/her best. its human nature to fret. so all you LSDers...worry on. theres nothing to alleviate that--unless of course they give us our score already!
3.64 UGPA; BAD lsat
history major/ psych minor
In: Charlotte, Campbell
Out: WFU, Rutgers
?: UNC, USC, Charleston

Crane

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 05:30:33 PM »
Deep breaths people. worrying does nothing. i probably crapped on my lsat, but im going to try and enjoy my weekend, stay reasonably busy, and trust that god's got a plan for me - regardless of the outcome. He has each and every person on this board (and beyond) in his "mind" during these life changing moments and loves each enough to give the exact score we all need to direct us in our perfect paths. I am not trying to sound preachy, i just think its the best, if only, way to get through this waiting game with peace of mind -

Chao amigos -

Lo mejor suerte a todos

This fatalistic philosphy is more depressing than waiting forever to get our scores.  Nevertheless your concern is heartwarming.
Thanks