Law School Discussion

What are you doing this weekend to take the LSAT off your mind?

in case scores are not posted???

Me, since i live in Chicago we have the Taste going on, and the Pride Parade on Sunday.. That alone will take my mind off the LSAT!! :) I plan on being out of the apt.as much as possible in case scores don't come until Monday..no use wasting the weekend!

Re: What are you doing this weekend to take the LSAT off your mind?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 07:32:10 AM »
its going to come out today or im screwed.

thm2605

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 07:38:36 AM »
I'm going fishing.  No sense in wasting the weekend in front of a computer when you can get out on the water.

gailrules

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 07:44:21 AM »
Helping B/F buy new cell phone, sitting at Planned Parenthood's table at Pridefest doing condom demonstrations, going to the movies with MOM, working on my tan :D

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 08:10:09 AM »
Luckily, I have a busy weekend. Tomorrow and Sunday my boyfriend and I are going to BBQs, and tonight we are going to the mall and the movies. Time should fly by. It will still be on my mind, of course.

LegalLassie

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 08:21:13 AM »
I have classes all day tomorrow and Sunday I will probably go ride my horse.  Oh please let scores come today!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 08:27:28 AM »
I am going kayaking today so that I don't even have to worry about whether scores came out or not. Not really easy to check scores in the middle of nowhere. If they aren't out today it won't ruin my weekend any, although I will be checking my LSAC account as soon as 10 A.M. rolls around Monday.

LegalLassie

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 08:29:13 AM »
I am going kayaking today so that I don't even have to worry about whether scores came out or not. Not really easy to check scores in the middle of nowhere. If they aren't out today it won't ruin my weekend any, although I will be checking my LSAC account as soon as 10 A.M. rolls around Monday.

Lucky!  I wish I had somewhere remote to go where computers were not within a 100 mile radius.