Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Northwestern Waitlist  (Read 3904 times)

Maclock

• View Profile
Northwestern Waitlist
« on: June 24, 2005, 12:14:48 AM »
Is anyone reading this message aware of recent movement on the Northwestern waitlist?  The wait is killing me....

M.

happywench

• View Profile
Re: Northwestern Waitlist
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 08:30:56 AM »
The due date for all of the waitlist confirmations was June 30. Plus, I know that some people just retook the LSAT hoping to better their chances. My guess is that there won't be any movement until July.

happywench

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 09:42:46 AM »
The due date for all of the waitlist confirmations was June 30. Plus, I know that some people just retook the LSAT hoping to better their chances. My guess is that there won't be any movement until July.
P.S. - It's driving me mad too.

Maclock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 11:32:41 AM »

Thanks for your reply!

M.

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LeftMusic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 04:14:03 PM »
I just got an e-mail and I got in! I am like shaking right now, I can not believe it. No matter what anyone says, writing in does help! OMG, I was stressing so much about going to NY and wondering whether I could get a job in California, but this is like a dream come true. Thank you, law school admission gods! :)

Love,
Q

Maclock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 04:45:44 PM »
I just got an e-mail and I got in! I am like shaking right now, I can not believe it. No matter what anyone says, writing in does help! OMG, I was stressing so much about going to NY and wondering whether I could get a job in California, but this is like a dream come true. Thank you, law school admission gods! :)

Love,
Q

Congrats!  That's wonderful news!  While I have yet to receive a letter informing me of the disposition of my application, I have been informed that the waitlist is to close in the very near future.    When pressed to clarify whether that means that no more people will be getting in off the waitlist, I was told that is decidedly the case.

Best of luck,
M.

happywench

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 04:49:54 PM »
Ah Starresky, you're my hero. Congratulations! Did you send much else in after you were waitlisted?

michaelduke

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 04:53:51 PM »
happywench - thank you! yes, just go to my LSN link in my signature. You'll see at the bottom all the stuff I sent in to all the schools. Best of luck to you!

maclock - thank you! I wish you the best of luck too! Don't give up!

Congratulations!!!!!   Dreams do come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theflower

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 05:32:24 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS, Starresky!!!!!

:)

Maclock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 11:41:22 PM »
Anyone else?

M.