Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Are you staying up?  (Read 952 times)

ELB25

• AOL Instant Messenger - Suitegrl81
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Are you staying up?
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 11:58:39 PM »
I don't know why I've allowed you nuts to almost convince me to stay up until midnight.  I took the Oct. 04 test, and I did this last time, and randomly, even though I was on the east coast, I did not receive my score when many people on lsd.org did.  Servers are set for random times, perhaps test centers, or test forms, or something, but not everyone gets it at the same moment.  Second, I waited and waited and refreshed and refreshed and finally gave up on it at like 11 pm when I decided to go out and celebrate my birthday.  When I returned at 3 am, I found out that my lovely scores were released at 11:57 (THE DAY THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SENT OUT).  In other words, I'm going to try EXTREMELY hard to stay away from you guys and lsac.org before I get myself an ulcer ANOTHER knot in my neck.  I reccommend to all of you do the same.  There's no telling when tomorrow we'll get them!

Good luck though.  I hope our obvious passion means something in our upcoming lawschool admissions cycle.

SanchoPanzo

• Sr. Citizen
  • My avatar is hotter than your avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 12:00:56 AM »
Agreed. Folks, don't stay up to check your score. Get some sleep. Check it in the AM. That's what I'll do.
1L
order in the midst of chaos surrounded by order and a sprinkling of mist with chaos flavor. bake 2 hours then serve

somniferum

• Sr. Citizen
  • Papavar somniferum
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 12:23:53 AM »
I can't sleep tonight, and I wisely arranged my work schedule so I am off tommorrow.  Ive been alternating between playing Panzer General for 1-2 hours, checking LSAC/LSD, play PG.. check LSAT ..

Nellbelle

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - jckulllman@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jckullman@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 12:33:21 AM »
This is crazy........I don't even have a score coming in, but am still wound up in anticipation for all the others!

Good Luck to all!!!

Fingers crossed
The librarian gig isn't all its cracked up to be!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=nell

mobo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 12:57:25 AM »
9:57 pm -

margarita count: 2 1/2 very stong. oops. strong.

lsac status: no update, no email.

immediate plans: going to play some pool (at home). and drink some more.

LegalLassie

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 01:32:01 AM »
This is crazy........I don't even have a score coming in, but am still wound up in anticipation for all the others!

Good Luck to all!!!

Fingers crossed

Thanks Nellbelle!  I wasn't planning on staying up late, but I have horrible nervous anxiety.  I took some midol (which should make me sleepy) and I am hoping it will kick in shortly.  I hate this panicky feeling like I am a criminal waiting to find out if I am found guilty/not guilty.  This LSAT score seems like a life or death verdict!

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 02:47:26 AM »
Man, the number of posts died down.  I guess few are as committed to wasting their time as others.

tjking82

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 02:59:46 AM »
It's weird...my girlfriend took this administration, and I'm more nervous for her score than I was for my own!

Of course, I was in California for the Rose Bowl the weekend mine came in, so I had sufficient distraction.   :D

bruin

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 03:10:55 AM »
From prior experience, LSAC is not going to upload scores in the middle of the night. Last October, scores were uploaded during the course of an afternoon, over a few hours.
Attending UVa
Click below for more info
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bruin04
Come on, I know you want to click me.

LegalLassie

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 11:09:53 AM »

Thanks Nellbelle!  I wasn't planning on staying up late, but I have horrible nervous anxiety.  I took some midol (which should make me sleepy) and I am hoping it will kick in shortly.  I hate this panicky feeling like I am a criminal waiting to find out if I am found guilty/not guilty. This LSAT score seems like a life or death verdict!

Yeah, you're midol plan wasn't really a good one....one of the main ingredients in Midol is caffeine.  Vicodin, Somas, Tylenol PM, Unisom....those might have helped you.

Yeah, I know and you would think it would keep me up, but Midol PMS always makes me sleepy.  I don't know why.  Anyway, I was able to fall asleep my midnight - only to dream I scored in a very low percentile.  Woke up, logged on, still no score.