Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The White Guilt Thread  (Read 10699 times)

HBCU.EDU

The White Guilt Thread
« on: June 23, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
I decided to create this thread because the white man and woman needs a place to repent for past sins of slavery, rape, murder, colonialism, lies, genocide, and a myriad of things that will get you put in hell. If you want to avoid hell you should apologize to African-Americans for things that you did or didn't do. You should apologize for things that your family did. Just say you are sorry for being white. Andrew should be the first poster. HBCU.EDU can make sure that you get a free pass to heaven. Please come in and free your soul. White man....tell us something that you, your family, or your race did to black people that you want to repent for. Open up to HBCU. You can even cry about it. Keep a smile in your heart. 

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The White Guilt Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 04:23:48 PM »
I'm sorry, wait a minute I didn't do anything.  Nope I take it back I don't care.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 04:27:27 PM »
I'm sorry, wait a minute I didn't do anything.  Nope I take it back I don't care.

Well, I was going to accept your apology for thinking that you needed to apologize. However, you must burn in hell. I will not give you a free pass.  Tell me something that you did and I'll forgive you. I have that power. Ask HBCU for forgiveness. You can do it. you are white so you must have done something wrong.   

PSUDSL08

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LS #'s
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 04:30:15 PM »
I decided to create this thread because the white man and woman needs a place to repent for past sins of slavery, rape, murder, colonialism, lies, genocide, and a myriad of things that will get you put in hell. If you want to avoid hell you should apologize to African-Americans for things that you did or didn't do. You should apologize for things that your family did. Just say you are sorry for being white. Andrew should be the first poster. HBCU.EDU can make sure that you get a free pass to heaven. Please come in and free your soul. White man: Tell us something that you, your family, or your race did to black people that you want to repent for. Open up to HBCU. You can even cry about it. Keep a smile in your heart. 

Isn't getting into law school with sub-par scores enough repentance for ya?

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 04:31:55 PM »
I decided to create this thread because the white man and woman needs a place to repent for past sins of slavery, rape, murder, colonialism, lies, genocide, and a myriad of things that will get you put in hell. If you want to avoid hell you should apologize to African-Americans for things that you did or didn't do. You should apologize for things that your family did. Just say you are sorry for being white. Andrew should be the first poster. HBCU.EDU can make sure that you get a free pass to heaven. Please come in and free your soul. White man: Tell us something that you, your family, or your race did to black people that you want to repent for. Open up to HBCU. You can even cry about it. Keep a smile in your heart. 

Isn't getting into law school with sub-par scores enough repentance for ya?

no. just say "i'm sorry hbcu"

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 04:34:28 PM »

Well, I was going to accept your apology for thinking that you needed to apologize. However, you must burn in hell. I will not give you a free pass.  Tell me something that you did and I'll forgive you. I have that power. Ask HBCU for forgiveness. You can do it. you are white so you must have done something wrong.   

HBCU, I had a dirty thought about a black girl and an indian girl one time does that count?

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 04:41:35 PM »

HBCU, I had a dirty thought about a black girl and an indian girl one time does that count?

yes. indeed it does. say you are sorry and I will forgive you on behalf of the AA community.

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 04:44:08 PM »
I'm sorry HBCU, but I'm afraid I'm going to continue having these thoughts.  But wait their's another, one time a group of black guys tried to rob me and I ran away.  Should I have stayed and let them have their way with me on account of our ancestors and all?

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 04:48:42 PM »
I'm sorry HBCU, but I'm afraid I'm going to continue having these thoughts.  But wait their's another, one time a group of black guys tried to rob me and I ran away.  Should I have stayed and let them have their way with me on account of our ancestors and all?

Yes. You should have let them rob you. I mean, your people have taken so much from us. So, why are you so stingy with your assets? Apologize to HBCU for not allowing those black guys to rob you and stop thinking bad thoughts aobut our women.  Say you are sorry.

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 04:50:27 PM »

Yes. You should have let them rob you. I mean, your people have taken so much from us. So, why are you so stingy with your assets? Apologize to HBCU for not allowing those black guys to rob you and stop thinking bad thoughts aobut our women.  Say you are sorry.

I'm sorry.  If a black guys wants to stab me should I let him.  If so where?