Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The White Guilt Thread  (Read 10983 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: The White Guilt Thread
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 04:51:52 PM »
I'm sorry, wait a minute I didn't do anything.  Nope I take it back I don't care.

Well, I was going to accept your apology for thinking that you needed to apologize. However, you must burn in hell. I will not give you a free pass.  Tell me something that you did and I'll forgive you. I have that power. Ask HBCU for forgiveness. You can do it. you are white so you must have done something wrong.   

HBCU, I had a dirty thought about a black girl and an indian girl one time does that count?

yes. indeed it does. say you are sorry and I will forgive you on behalf of the AA community.

I'll only apologize if you can find the Africans who sold your ancestors in the first place and have them repent too.  And after you apologize for Oprah's Book Club, Bobby Brown and the UPN network.  I think it can be a very cathartic experience for us all.  

Let's stay on task. This is the "White Guilt Thread". We all know the history of slavery and that Africans sold their own people into slavery. But, Africans are not on LSD. African-Americans and white people are. Soooo....Apologize to HBCU for YOUR involvment for past sins. Sing amazing grace.  

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 04:53:39 PM »
Point of information- the chattel slavery practiced in the Americas was far different than the system of 'slavery' in Africa--which was very similar to the system of indentured servitude practiced in Europe.  The key to understanding the difference in treatment is clearly one based on the belief that the servant shared a common humanity, thus you did not see the gross abuse of human rights that manifested itself in the Triangle Trade with for a lack of better term 'White' slavemasters perceiving Africans as subhuman beasts.  Moreover one should note that the African slave trade was usually carried out by Muslim invaders who themselves were the first colonizers of African and even they did not treat their slaves in the manner of their European counterparts.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 04:54:14 PM »
I'm sorry HBCU, but I'm afraid I'm going to continue having these thoughts.  But wait their's another, one time a group of black guys tried to rob me and I ran away.  Should I have stayed and let them have their way with me on account of our ancestors and all?

Yes. You should have let them rob you. I mean, your people have taken so much from us. So, why are you so stingy with your assets? Apologize to HBCU for not allowing those black guys to rob you and stop thinking bad thoughts aobut our women.  Say you are sorry.

I'm sorry.  If a black guys wants to stab me should I let him.  If so where?

Thank you for your question white man. You should simply allow them to stab you where they like. We all have our own personal preference you know. Now apologize.  

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 05:06:34 PM »
HBCU, I've been thinkin' since I have a terribly small penis and my ancestors were in Ireland picking potato's during the time of slavery, doesn't that make us even?  Now when I saw terribly small I mean I probably have some kind of record.

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 05:09:16 PM »
HBCU, since all is forgiven now can I use the "N" word?  Not in a bad way, but in a way that gives me some form of street cred.

swordfish

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 05:13:53 PM »
One other thing HBCU, since I'm just poor white trash, who's gonna feel guilty over that? 

Abevigoda

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've been Kittled!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 05:15:48 PM »
Some of my ancestors were so busy in Ireland oppressing the Catholics that they had no time for you guys.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=abevigoda

Catholic University of America
Columbus School of Law

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 05:24:39 PM »
Do you think white women, should be included in this? in the midwest they've done alot to show that they have repented, towards Black Males, anyway.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 05:28:51 PM »
Do you think white women, should be included in this? in the midwest they've done alot to show that they have repented, towards Black Males, anyway.

lol :D

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 05:32:03 PM »
HBCU, I've been thinkin' since I have a terribly small penis and my ancestors were in Ireland picking potato's during the time of slavery, doesn't that make us even?  Now when I saw terribly small I mean I probably have some kind of record.

Yeah. Now that I think about it you are right :D That's what you get for being white you bad bad white man.  You get a small penis for life. I think that's in the bible right? :-\

HBCU, since all is forgiven now can I use the "N" word? Not in a bad way, but in a way that gives me some form of street cred.

Sure, you can say the N word. Say it to a few black guys that you see on the street today.