Law School Discussion

Self-depricating humor LR

Self-depricating humor LR
« on: June 23, 2005, 01:12:07 PM »
Sorry if this one has been beaten to death, but I missed the posts if it has..

I put the answer that said something like "confuses what is self-depricating as humor" (????) The answer sounded something like that-- sorry, memory is fuzzy-- its been a while...

Does that sound like what is considered correct??

Re: Self-depricating humor LR
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:57 PM »
sorry, that's not the right answer

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
oh well :(.. I figured...

B.K.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 01:19:25 PM »
Blondlawstudent, according to the list, I don't think your answer is the correct one. This one might have been one of the slightly more debated ones, but I'm pretty sure the consensus was that the flaw was confusing two distinct groups of people (employees versus employers). Stimulus said self-depreciating humor helped managers be more liked by employees, therefore, it concluded potential job candidates should use self-depreciating humor at interviews with potential employers. or something like that.

HTH.

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 01:22:29 PM »
thanks.. I have a headache right now after looking at that list. Its been so long and after reading that list i am fearing my score..Oh well...

Misjas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 01:32:20 PM »
thanks.. I have a headache right now after looking at that list. Its been so long and after reading that list i am fearing my score..Oh well...

Confuses two groups is the right answer.  A lot of flaw questions on this test......I'm not a big fan of them.