Law School Discussion

Who is the first person you will tell (outside of LSD) your LSAT score to?

If it's good- my dad
If it's bad- my roommate (over several drinks)

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
Either way - my girlfriend, 'cause she's put up with my obsessing for the last two and a half weeks, and I'll likely be with her Friday evening when (I hope) I find out.

Crane

• View Profile
If good (for me 166+), whoever's within the sound of my screaming voice when I find out... if bad (<163)probably this board.

gailrules

Well the first people to hear my reaction will be those in the surrounding cubes if the scores are released during work hours

1.Mom

Everyone else will just find out when they ask me.

mommy...of course.  ;)

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
I'm not telling my parents until they ask.  I think they already think I'm going overboard on the whole thing.  (My mom's been wanting me to go to law school for forever, but she wants me to go to Vermont Law School or something similarly regional, because she has friends that did and thinks I shouldn't go someplace more competitive.)

Wow, that might be Too Much Information Man I see swooping down to this post.

Probably post it on LiveJournal first, knocking off a bunch of close friends quickly (at least if it's good).

After that, parents.

Sugersh, when it comes to competitiveness, explain to her that often the lower the law school the MORE competitive it is to get near the top of the class.  That really hit home for my mom when explaining it to her.

supergirluw

my dad, then my bf, then lj, then my away message, on aim, then you guys. then, whoever asks me why i'm in the mood i'm in.

First will be my wife. I am under strict orders to call as soon as I find out. After that it will be my parents, friends who have been dying to know, etc. If it is really good then any poor sap who encounters me on the street will find out as well.