Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Are black people better athletes?  (Read 12569 times)

thechoson

Re: Are black people better athletes?
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2004, 02:05:52 PM »
Really?  There were lots of cute girls in Alabama. They were so nice, too.

There was this one girl, Stephanie F******, that supposedly wanted to date me in 5th grade. I got excited, but then looked in the mirror.

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2004, 02:07:32 PM »
This is insulting.

Oh god.  Get over yourself.  If you can't debate an "insulting" topic on a freaking message board, good luck in law school.

These types of debates spark important conversations about things like segregation, the origins of stereotypes, the roles of women in our society and the first time LSD-ers saw boobies.

Needless to say, law school bound people, these conversations lead to important things like Brown v. Board of Ed, the Civil Rights Act, Roe v. Wade and of course, the currently litigated Boys of LSD v. Shermy's Girl's C-Cups.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2004, 02:10:46 PM »
This is insulting.

Oh god.  Get over yourself.  If you can't debate an "insulting" topic on a freaking message board, good luck in law school.

These types of debates spark important conversations about things like segregation, the origins of stereotypes, the roles of women in our society and the first time LSD-ers saw boobies.

Needless to say, law school bound people, these conversations lead to important things like Brown v. Board of Ed, the Civil Rights Act, Roe v. Wade and of course, the currently litigated Boys of LSD v. Shermy's Girl's C-Cups.

C-Cups?  36?

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2004, 02:11:55 PM »
That'd be a 34 baby.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

dnw2007

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2004, 02:12:44 PM »
thechosen:

Don't let your mouth get you into something that your ass can't get you out of.

thechoson

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2004, 02:12:55 PM »
That'd be a 34 baby.

I was close, can I rub them as a consolation?

dnw2007

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2004, 02:15:22 PM »
Shermy'sGirl:

C-Cups?  Oh yeah, very thought-provoking conversation. 

thechoson

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2004, 02:18:59 PM »
thechosen:

Don't let your mouth get you into something that your ass can't get you out of.

Hmm... did that take you 30 minutes to come up with?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2004, 02:19:02 PM »
Oh my god... let me tell you... the first time I saw boobies.  Well from a girl I wanted to see them from.

I was 17.  There was this girl I had a crush on for 2 years.  And for some reason, she finally agreed to go out with me.  But I had already given up on her at this point, and so I thought it was a friends thing.  But I knew this was going to be different when on the way to the restaurant, we stopped at a red light, and she grabbed me and started macking.  (My first kiss, btw, how sad)  So then, after wiping the slobber off of me, I continued to drive.  I was speechless.  "Does this mean we aer going out?", I asked, at the next red light.  She grabs me and kisses me again.  By this time, I am about to run out of the car in fear, cause maybe this female dog is toying with my f-ing emotions.  But then she says, stop by the lake.  This was the famous small town, horny teen, make out scene.  I was like, ok.

We stop. I ask again, are we going out?  She says, how's this?  And pulls off her top and bra.  "You can have whatever you want tonight", she says.

uhhh.... I said, "How about a burger?"

LOL all i gotta say is LOL and that ur a sorry female private part excuse for a korean playa...han wouldnt have done that...  ;D
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2004, 02:19:31 PM »
Shermy'sGirl:

C-Cups?  Oh yeah, very thought-provoking conversation. 

isnt it though?  an asian girl with c-cups...things that make you go HHMMMMMMMM...

ive run into a few, but theyve all been fat as hell. 
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'