Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Are black people better athletes?  (Read 12582 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: Are black people better athletes?
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2004, 02:31:41 PM »
Shermy'sGirl:

C-Cups?  Oh yeah, very thought-provoking conversation. 

isnt it though?  an asian girl with c-cups...things that make you go HHMMMMMMMM...

ive run into a few, but theyve all been fat as hell. 

HAHA werd...it dont count as c's when ur huffing and puffin to keep oxygen in ur body when shes on top...argh...  :o not that heavier chicks arent kewl my friends have this theory that fat chicks f*ck like crazy and r better in the sack because theyre more desperate to please given their physical attributes...i personally think that its pretty mean but there is some point to it...  :-\

fat chicks do like to play.  ive been with a few...and its true what they say about the cushion.

and remembering your post about f-ing the fat rolls...god, i wish i tried that when i had a fat chick.  that would have been the bomb.  of course, youd have to clean your male private part off real nice afterwards because the fat rolls collect all that dead skin and dirt and grime from being out of the world so long...kinda like that smegma *&^%.

god i almost puked in my mouth, thx bro  :-X
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2004, 02:32:30 PM »
Come on over, plenty of crack here.

i think u mean "cracks" if ur talkin to dsong  ;)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2004, 02:33:52 PM »
Come on over, plenty of crack here.

i think u mean "cracks" if ur talkin to dsong  ;)

im fine with any crack or any type of crack as long as it doesnt belong to a 300 pound plumber named jeb
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2004, 02:35:25 PM »
i will say this about asian chicks with tiggle bitties...they is very very kewl...however it kinda sucks when ur gf stares at them more than u do as i was lamenting about before...and i dont want to have to pay for her back therapy when she gets old...and it also sucks when theyre offlimits to hard tugging because she doesnt want them to get too droopppyyy but seriously - even though its nice to be delicate with them - how can a real man not resist tuggin the twin buddies once in a while?

:(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2004, 02:36:11 PM »
Yes Headmachine, you are right. Han would not have been proud of the 17 year old me. He would have dissaproved. But I am learning. 

thechoson

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2004, 02:40:04 PM »
i will say this about asian chicks with tiggle bitties...they is very very kewl...however it kinda sucks when ur gf stares at them more than u do as i was lamenting about before...and i dont want to have to pay for her back therapy when she gets old...and it also sucks when theyre offlimits to hard tugging because she doesnt want them to get too droopppyyy but seriously - even though its nice to be delicate with them - how can a real man not resist tuggin the twin buddies once in a while?

My gf is a 36C.  On a 4 11 frame. She's chubby though

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2004, 02:41:35 PM »

holy *&^%.  you could play up there for hours...or rather, with your height, down there.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2004, 02:43:07 PM »
Cho -- that's cause she's full asian.  You need a Hapa girl.  We are tiny with titties.  That's what it is all about.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

thechoson

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2004, 02:43:35 PM »

holy *&^%.  you could play up there for hours...or rather, with your height, down there.

She's 125 pounds.  But then again, she's been losing weight, but her unmentionables seem to be getting bigger. Don't know what the deal is with that, but I ain't bitching.  When we sleep together, and she's leaning on me, I wake up in the morning and feel like 2 apes are hanging from my shoulders.

thechoson

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2004, 02:44:09 PM »
Cho -- that's cause she's full asian.  You need a Hapa girl.  We are tiny with titties.  That's what it is all about.

Care to introduce me and my friend to one?