Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Are black people better athletes?  (Read 12076 times)

thechoson

Re: Are black people better athletes?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2004, 01:44:10 PM »
Where the @#!* is Cho anyway -- I'm busy being unappreciated while cleaning Shermy's house cause the parents from hell are coming tonight for his law school grad tomorrow.  I need some LOVE, goddamnit.

Don't worry my lady,
The lovemachine is here.

I just woke up, stayed up last night watching Eurotrip

awww crap come to break my game up? bastard! heh heh my copys coming in from netflix tomorrow  :-*

is it good? wait dont tell me...alright is it good? does anybody die?  :-*

You can have game with anyone you want, but Shermy is mine, cause she's just so hot.  Eurotrip is your typical teenage movie.  unmentionables, unmentionables, and more unmentionables.  So yea, it was pretty damn awesome.

Takes me back to my high school days.... maybe not.

dnw2007

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2004, 01:48:19 PM »
This is insulting.

thechoson

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2004, 01:50:05 PM »
This may draw some heat but I think blacks are better athletes because of a few reasons and one of them goes backt to the days of slavery. Blacks were bred to produce big strong men to do hard manual labor. I know some will cry foul (racism) but I would be willing to bet its true. I have a friend that looks as though he spends most of his time in the gym. Wrong he is just naturally built like a brick crap house. He is black and he thinks my theory holds water.

Yea, this was kinda the point I was making in the op

thechoson

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2004, 01:50:26 PM »
This is insulting.

So is your lack of intelligence

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2004, 01:50:41 PM »
Where the @#!* is Cho anyway -- I'm busy being unappreciated while cleaning Shermy's house cause the parents from hell are coming tonight for his law school grad tomorrow.  I need some LOVE, goddamnit.

Don't worry my lady,
The lovemachine is here.

I just woke up, stayed up last night watching Eurotrip

awww crap come to break my game up? bastard! heh heh my copys coming in from netflix tomorrow  :-*

is it good? wait dont tell me...alright is it good? does anybody die?  :-*

You can have game with anyone you want, but Shermy is mine, cause she's just so hot.  Eurotrip is your typical teenage movie.  unmentionables, unmentionables, and more unmentionables.  So yea, it was pretty damn awesome.

Takes me back to my high school days.... maybe not.

i remember the first time i saw boobies in real life it was awesome...a lot better than my moms boobies cause i got enough of that when i was a little boooy  :-X
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »
This is insulting.

So is your lack of intelligence

lol well explicated point cho...ur concise opinions amaze me  ;)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2004, 01:56:09 PM »
Oh my god... let me tell you... the first time I saw boobies.  Well from a girl I wanted to see them from.

I was 17.  There was this girl I had a crush on for 2 years.  And for some reason, she finally agreed to go out with me.  But I had already given up on her at this point, and so I thought it was a friends thing.  But I knew this was going to be different when on the way to the restaurant, we stopped at a red light, and she grabbed me and started macking.  (My first kiss, btw, how sad)  So then, after wiping the slobber off of me, I continued to drive.  I was speechless.  "Does this mean we aer going out?", I asked, at the next red light.  She grabs me and kisses me again.  By this time, I am about to run out of the car in fear, cause maybe this female dog is toying with my f-ing emotions.  But then she says, stop by the lake.  This was the famous small town, horny teen, make out scene.  I was like, ok.

We stop. I ask again, are we going out?  She says, how's this?  And pulls off her top and bra.  "You can have whatever you want tonight", she says.

uhhh.... I said, "How about a burger?"

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2004, 01:59:04 PM »
thats f-ing hilarious...

true story.  first time i played with boobies, i was with a white girl and she had serious utters (this was in kentucky...white chicks were fascinated with asian boys).  we were outside and i started pulling up her shirt and then undid her bra.  i started trying to lick them then i got a whif of her underarm BO.

i immediately stopped and ran home with my hard on quickly subsiding...i havent been the same since.  no wonder im not a breast man.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2004, 02:01:08 PM »
thats f-ing hilarious...

true story.  first time i played with boobies, i was with a white girl and she had serious utters (this was in kentucky...white chicks were fascinated with asian boys).  we were outside and i started pulling up her shirt and then undid her bra.  i started trying to lick them then i got a whif of her underarm BO.

i immediately stopped and ran home with my hard on quickly subsiding...i havent been the same since.  no wonder im not a breast man.

White chicks were fascinated with Asian men?

You kidding me? Why didn't I get any white poon tang in Alabama? 

I always wanted some white love

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2004, 02:03:10 PM »
thats f-ing hilarious...

White chicks were fascinated with Asian men?

You kidding me? Why didn't I get any white poon tang in Alabama? 

I always wanted some white love

you didnt miss out on anything.  white girls smell funny and have lots of hair, especially on their arms and back.  at least the ones in kentucky did.

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'