Law School Discussion

did you have people drop out of the test in the middle of it?

Re: did you have people drop out of the test in the middle of it?
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 01:35:24 PM »
i almost dropped out partway through the experimental r.c. section.  god did it rock me.

What was the experimental RC like?  I had experimental games; only one of the four seemed really out-there...

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 01:37:59 PM »
was your ex. rc section hard? We had an experimental rc also, but it was easy-- I mean, they were so easy you knew that they had to be experiemental..It made up for the February exp. RC section that made me cry. :(

du-can

• View Profile
    • lsn
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 02:15:56 PM »
it was the one with the soviet poet.  that passage took me 11 minutes to do and i wasn't sure about many of the answers.  wasn't feeling so hot after that.

somniferum

• Papavar somniferum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 02:17:40 PM »
I only had four other people taking the test at my test center.  All of us stuck it out to the end.  We had a chance to chat a while before the test (our test administrator was late). Only one of the four had seriously prepped, 2 said they had done some review problems, and one guy didn't even know what was on the LSAT.  He actually said "There's a writing sample?".

BigChiefHoho

• 3.77/171
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 02:20:26 PM »
There were about forty people in my section at the test center.  One guy left crying toward the end of it. :( The rest of us stuck it out.

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 02:21:05 PM »
when i took the LSAT the first time in feb, there was a guy sitting in the waiting area who i thought was homeless!! (older, dirty, wearing sweatpants with a neon beanie). Turns out he was there to test also!

My reaction was "well, he'll be the one who gets the 180!"

ccorsi

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 02:30:16 PM »
was your ex. rc section hard? We had an experimental rc also, but it was easy-- I mean, they were so easy you knew that they had to be experiemental..It made up for the February exp. RC section that made me cry. :(

That Feb section rocked me as well.  Totally took me off my game and it was early in the test too.

C2

gailrules

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 02:51:39 PM »
For some reason, 2 of the games (section 4) threw me, and I was almost in tears and seriously considering canceling my score. I pulled myself together, got through section 5, and then had SO MUCH FUN with the writing sample. I know this is totally stupid, but I walked out of the test feeling very very dandy with myself. So I'm keeping my score.

Damn writing sample, why can't they just grade it???

twarga

• Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 03:02:27 PM »
I sat in the front row so I wouldn't be distracted by anyone.  It worked.  I don't remember anyone from the test.

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 03:09:03 PM »
In my test center they brought a cadaver down the hall during the test.  Some people got sick from the smell and left, I couldn't regain my composure needless to say my score sucked arse.