Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: the correct answer to all the logical reasoning question  (Read 1322 times)

Misjas

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: the correct answer to all the logical reasoning question
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 08:32:19 PM »
I don't think the list is 100% accurate but it may very well be 100% accurate and it's probably at the very very worst 92% accurate.  It's kind of dumb to argue the questions so far out from the test when we see it on Friday/Monday if any of the Q's are flawed we can hash it out here. 

supergirluw

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 08:47:21 PM »
i find it be a little incredoulous to beleive that the list of the answers to be 100% perfect. what makes you sure that all of them are correct? i seriuusly believe that the answer to the maldavptive traits was subconclusion. the gentetic testing was not leads to ethical dillema. and the answer to the babies with music was humans similiar results, the conclusion was that all humans based on the expiremtnt on babies, therefore to strenghen this argument a similiar study that showed similiar results would strenghen it. and the child therapist was not idea bad, but with good value, but rather good but flawed. i just find it ridicoulous for all of you to think that the list is a 100% accurate

3 weeks later.... Are you kidding..

I think he's just now realizing he might have bombed it and is trying to find friends to stage a coup d'lsac...

supergirluw

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 08:57:55 PM »
i find it be a little incredoulous to beleive that the list of the answers to be 100% perfect. what makes you sure that all of them are correct? i seriuusly believe that the answer to the maldavptive traits was subconclusion. the gentetic testing was not leads to ethical dillema. and the answer to the babies with music was humans similiar results, the conclusion was that all humans based on the expiremtnt on babies, therefore to strenghen this argument a similiar study that showed similiar results would strenghen it. and the child therapist was not idea bad, but with good value, but rather good but flawed. i just find it ridicoulous for all of you to think that the list is a 100% accurate

I think he's just now realizing he might have bombed it and is trying to find friends to stage a coup d'lsac...

i dont think i bombed, i averaged only 8 wrong on logical reasoning. and ive done every prep test.

there are people (not me, ha) that averaged a lot better than you on prep tests on this board...and this board is big...and the "answers" are a consensus of that...i don't expect dozens of extremely gifted, extremely reasonable minds are that wrong.

freddych

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 09:07:17 PM »

i dont think i bombed, i averaged only 8 wrong on logical reasoning. and ive done every prep test.

8 wrong on logical reasoning is pretty much bombed.

lawstudent3

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 09:11:58 PM »
Speak for yourself, Freddy!  It's all relative...

John Galt

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 09:18:06 PM »

What do you care anyways? The answers will come out on friday. The consensus is only useful in helping people determine whether they want to cancel their scores...at this point, the accuracy of the answers is a moot point.

Aside from ethical delimma, i'm pretty sure the rest are going to be part of the 8 you usually get wrong.

hilljack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 12:43:36 AM »
ah yes

A.) Overlooks the possibility that he is committing the same error in reasoning

i find it be a little incredoulous to beleive that this fake answer to be 100% perfect. what makes you sure that you are correct? i just find it ridicoulous for all of you to think that this fake answer is 100% accurate

Mpowered

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 01:53:35 AM »
Speak for yourself, Freddy!  It's all relative...

he gets 8 wrong normally, and he can point out one question that he has an issue with, and he calls us crazy.

sounds like those questions (8 of at the least) that he disagrees with in the mentioned post are the ones he got wrong.
DUKE '09