Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: the correct answer to all the logical reasoning question  (Read 1391 times)

nyboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
the correct answer to all the logical reasoning question
« on: June 20, 2005, 05:34:43 PM »
i find it be a little incredoulous to beleive that the list of the answers to be 100% perfect. what makes you sure that all of them are correct? i seriuusly believe that the answer to the maldavptive traits was subconclusion. the gentetic testing was not leads to ethical dillema. and the answer to the babies with music was humans similiar results, the conclusion was that all humans based on the expiremtnt on babies, therefore to strenghen this argument a similiar study that showed similiar results would strenghen it. and the child therapist was not idea bad, but with good value, but rather good but flawed. i just find it ridicoulous for all of you to think that the list is a 100% accurate

du-can

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • lsn
Re: the correct answer to all the logical reasoning question
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 05:39:51 PM »
listen genius, we had everything figured out before you ever showed up.  and now you think you can just mess everything up for all of us?  i veto that idea.

blondelawstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 05:44:21 PM »
i find it be a little incredoulous to beleive that you would berate people on this board for discussing questions when you don't even know how to spell the words in your post correctly.

(Sorry, I am tense and feeling snarky!)
"Do you think she got up one morning and said, 'I think I'll go to law school today'?"

nyboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »
listen genius, we had everything figured out before you ever showed up.  and now you think you can just mess everything up for all of us?  i veto that idea.
"veto that idea" what are you the president? im not trying to mess anybody up, just saying my opinion

blondelawstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 05:46:07 PM »
Ha!! And I spelled believe wrong!! I need to go home!
"Do you think she got up one morning and said, 'I think I'll go to law school today'?"

nyboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 05:47:13 PM »
i find it be a little incredoulous to beleive that you would berate people on this board for discussing questions when you don't even know how to spell the words in your post correctly.

(Sorry, I am tense and feeling snarky!)

im not berating anybody,and as for my spelling i tend to mispell when im tense and snarky ;)

jwilcox1024

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 05:50:53 PM »
There is certainly limited disagreement over certain questions still so I'm not sure who you are arguing with. But what makes you so convinced you are right instead of the collective wisdom of some fairly high-caliber test takers? You certainly seem to suffer from the same 100% certainty you are accusing us of.
Goal: Penn, NYU, Duke, Michigan, Northwestern, Chicago
Pad Save: Columbia
Glove Save: Stanford

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=jwilcox1024

theking

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 05:55:03 PM »
ah yes

A.) Overlooks the possibility that he is committing the same error in reasoning

nyboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 05:57:28 PM »
ah yes

A.) Overlooks the possibility that he is committing the same error in reasoning

exactly, was that the one the supposed answer "attacks character"?, i also thought it was overlooks the possiblity, as the flaw

guyboston

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 08:13:52 PM »
i find it be a little incredoulous to beleive that the list of the answers to be 100% perfect. what makes you sure that all of them are correct? i seriuusly believe that the answer to the maldavptive traits was subconclusion. the gentetic testing was not leads to ethical dillema. and the answer to the babies with music was humans similiar results, the conclusion was that all humans based on the expiremtnt on babies, therefore to strenghen this argument a similiar study that showed similiar results would strenghen it. and the child therapist was not idea bad, but with good value, but rather good but flawed. i just find it ridicoulous for all of you to think that the list is a 100% accurate

3 weeks later.... Are you kidding..
Diag
170, 173, 172, 169, 170, 165, 166, 171, 171

Taking Sept/Oct LSAT

Can your score decrease w/ studying?
Maybe so...