Alright, after about an hour of walking around, I picked up 40 bucks worth of books:
1. Scientific American June Issue (With the molecules in front)
2. Scientific American June special ed. (With the dinosaurs in front)
3. Journal of Informed Opinion (Basically a collection of liberal political anti-war sentiment)
4. Freidrich Niezsche's All too Human (Always wanted to read it, but never had the time)
5. The Economist June issue (with the soldiers spilling out an amphibious assult vehicle)
6. Plato's the Republic (dry as hell)
Feedback? Comments? I pretty much took up the suggestions of some of the board members and am reading these during downtime. My plan is to do 2 hours of studying, with 1 hour of reading everyday. So far, the material I'm reading seems to mesh nicely with the RC passages. I'm doing alright on them already (-2 to -4) but I'm looking to get some more time on each of the sections with my newfound reading skills.