Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USF part time evening vs. Chapman ($$) full time  (Read 337 times)

sfgirl15

• View Profile
USF part time evening vs. Chapman ($$) full time
« on: June 19, 2005, 06:07:44 PM »
any opinions??

ccorsi

Re: USF part time evening vs. Chapman ($$) full time
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 06:27:32 PM »
Don't know anything about either school?  Where are they ranked and what are their tuition costs?

sfgirl15

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 10:30:55 PM »
well usf is third tier as of this year's us news rankings...it used to be second tier.  chapman is fourth tier. 

chapman has granted me an 18k scholarship for the first year.  usf has given me nothing, but i would be working part time, so i guess it would come out to be equal in terms of debt. 

i just don't know if i want to attend an evening program.  i've heard that it's the same quality education as the day program, but does anyone know anything else??  pros...cons...thoughts??  please??  thanks.

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 11:35:51 PM »
well usf is third tier as of this year's us news rankings...it used to be second tier.  chapman is fourth tier. 

chapman has granted me an 18k scholarship for the first year.  usf has given me nothing, but i would be working part time, so i guess it would come out to be equal in terms of debt. 

i just don't know if i want to attend an evening program.  i've heard that it's the same quality education as the day program, but does anyone know anything else??  pros...cons...thoughts??  please??  thanks.

Go full time at Chapman. Your quality of education will be similar but you'll get out faster and start earning money faster. Plus, SF is one of the few places that costs more than OC. So you'll save a few bucks on living expenses as well as have nice beaches and mountains to keep you stress free. :)