Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Score arrival  (Read 1242 times)

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
Score arrival
« on: June 19, 2005, 10:05:49 AM »
Do you think we will receive our scores by Friday of this week or maybe even Thursday?

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Score arrival
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 10:22:22 AM »
I couldn't see them coming out earlier than Friday.  This is more for me so that I don't get my hopes up and suffer from anxiety attacks on Thursday when I'm driving back home from NY without an internet connection :D

I hear ya!   :D   I'll be on the road too!

JDlawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 12:49:16 PM »
I am going to be on the road on Thursday too!  I have to think that they will not otherwise I too would be way up tight and the drive would feel like it took forever.

kookoogirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 12:56:36 PM »
I will be on the road also...to northern Jersey from VA. I'll have to check when I get there...

EvieO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 12:57:34 PM »
At least you are travelling on Thursday!  I'm going out of town Friday morning to attend a wedding and not coming back until Monday.   :-[

I'll be at my parents', and they do have internet, but I can't ask to use every 10 minutes.  

lillycakes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 03:19:17 PM »
Is ANYONE on this board going to be at a computer and checking all day Thursday and Friday?  I was kindof counting on that...I know I'm a freak, but I was going to have one of my friends with internet access check this board every half-hour or so and send me a text message when the official "scores are in" thread came up...so I could go beg my boss to let me on her computer.

Please tell me SOMEONE is going to be checking...
Whee!: Georgetown ($$), UVA ($), UMich, NYU, Indiana-Bloomington ($$, W), Duke ($), WashU ($, W)
Boo!: Yale
Sigh..: Columbia, Harvard
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=iheartnewark

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2005, 03:23:44 PM »
When I took the LSAT in October, the scores came out on a Friday.  Of course, I didn't see them until I checked my email Saturday morning.  Hubby said, "Yeah, I saw there was something from LSAC in the inbox last night, but I didn't want to bug you about it."  Poor clueless Hubby.  He's lucky I love him so much.. :-*
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Sr. Citizen
  • Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 05:05:27 PM »
Is ANYONE on this board going to be at a computer and checking all day Thursday and Friday?  I was kindof counting on that...I know I'm a freak, but I was going to have one of my friends with internet access check this board every half-hour or so and send me a text message when the official "scores are in" thread came up...so I could go beg my boss to let me on her computer.

Please tell me SOMEONE is going to be checking...

Unless things are a LOT busier than usual at my job, I'll be checking at least every half hour during work hours.  I'm sure many, many others will be checking even more frequently than that.

modernlifeiswar

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2005, 05:39:42 PM »
on vacation, will be checking email every ten minutes starting now.

guyboston

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2005, 07:00:14 PM »
Wouldn't it be a lot more productive to have your e-mail send your phone a text when you get the e-mail from LSAC?
Diag
170, 173, 172, 169, 170, 165, 166, 171, 171

Taking Sept/Oct LSAT

Can your score decrease w/ studying?
Maybe so...