Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What is everyones schedule?  (Read 1512 times)

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
Re: What is everyones schedule?
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2004, 01:16:57 PM »
You too!  Yup, I think we're definitely in the minority.  It sounds like you play a lot more than I do, I mainly stick to rpgs and such.  My bf loves to kill and shoot things.  I was into those in college, and was one of the few girls that would get into my dorm floor's halflife marathons.  I'd play more and different stuff, but that whole school thing, and now that whole work thing tends to get in the way.  I also imagine that during law school, the boyfriend will get much more use out of my ps than I will!

And good luck on Monday as well!  I can't wait till this is all overwith!

I like RPG's the best, but I do like first person shooters every now and again. I was really into unreal tournament when the first one came out...I was forever getting into those all night marathons with people from my dorm as well..oh.. I miss college :p

Now that I work, go for my masters, and study for the LSAT... I am cut down to about 2 hours a week here and there if I am lucky. But it will all pay off... and starting Monday night, I can get back into them :)

I love both of you video game playing women   :)

Lol, thanks M2... I worked at EB for awhile and that seemed to be the consensus among the men that came in there too :p

have you guys blinded yourselves to the ordering of sections during practice?  I know i havent, so this will be one change for me when i dont know what to expect for each section until i turn the page...

I have blinded myself to the order...I never wanted to look ahead so that I could experience the surprise of the actual test. I have seen the first section be a lot of things, it is not always LR.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: What is everyones schedule?
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2004, 01:45:13 PM »
LR definitely tends to be first the most, but that's probably only because there's 2 sections in each test.  I do remember that I have gotten RC and LG first though.