Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Shermy's Girl is BACK!  (Read 16166 times)

thechoson

Re: Shermy's Girl is BACK!
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2004, 06:52:31 PM »

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2004, 07:49:27 PM »
Cho -- Jew Lo is right -- you need to experience the world. If you are not satisfied with your sex life, the rest of it won't really matter ..........

I know they say that when you are 80 you won't be f-ing (speak for yourselves!) and it's all about the conversation.  But damn -- waiting for 60 years for your relationship to be fulfilling?

Nope.  I say demand it all -- hot sex AND good conversation, right from the start.

seriously cho..the whole waiting for things to fit doesnt really work out in my experiences...my ex and i used to always argue about some of the physical aspects of our relationship (since i was a strapping young lad) and i always put up with maybe true love will conquer maybe my labido would up and die maybe shed change someday...but that day never really comes and if it does by that time theres been so many other problems stemming from that issue since the beginning that its no longer really worth it...

happened too oppositely in my first relationship when we didnt really connect but i was in it for more of the physical part and i put up with it for a couple years thinkin that maybe we could find some sort of level of communication that could satisfy what i wanted in a relationship with my sig other..but alas...$h*t happened and because i was too weak to break up with her i ended up doin stuff that was unfair and disrespectful to her because i couldnt man up to do what i was really supposed to do...so before that happens my advice to u would be to reevaluate ur priorities in the relationship...because if uve had a wandering eye for a while now there are some things that just aint kodos in the relationship...

and u shouldnt ever use a chick as a crutch - as i did - because they breakdown too just as anybody else who respects themselves would besides to be in a healthy relationship u hafta be able to stand on ur own anyways...

and i would give my left nut to take back some of the things i did regarding being too accomadating and weak during my decision making process with chicks..sooooo

take some space...go bone some chicks in the butt...get back to what u know u want...and the best things come when u least expect them...heh heh

alas i am blabbering...ur situation kinda just reminded me of minesss  :-\

:-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2004, 08:14:37 PM »
Ok Headmachine. I will go and fulfill all my sexual desires.  Butt ramming, money shots, titty f-ing, all that good *&^%.

You the pimp. hook me up with the fine chicks.  We UCLA brothers. Do a bro a favor.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2004, 08:16:12 PM »
Ok Headmachine. I will go and fulfill all my sexual desires.  Butt ramming, money shots, titty f-ing, all that good *&^%.

You the pimp. hook me up with the fine chicks.  We UCLA brothers. Do a bro a favor.

im having enough trouble gettin mine boss but ill throw u some scraps - help urself to shermy and jewlo  ;D
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2004, 08:17:25 PM »

im having enough trouble gettin mine boss but ill throw u some scraps - help urself to shermy and jewlo  ;D

Thanks a lot, fuckface  :-*
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2004, 08:18:22 PM »

well i hardly think Shermy and Jew lo are scraps, more like the pick of the best chicks LSD has to offer ( along with Munkey, she's so hot)

I doubt you are having trouble getting some, headmachine.  You seem like one of those dudes that can sprout game even if you had your male private part caught in a meat grinder.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2004, 08:25:08 PM »

well i hardly think Shermy and Jew lo are scraps, more like the pick of the best chicks LSD has to offer ( along with Munkey, she's so hot)

I doubt you are having trouble getting some, headmachine.  You seem like one of those dudes that can sprout game even if you had your male private part caught in a meat grinder.

quite the contrary, i would pose to u that a meatgrinder in its essence, should be considered game as well...and to think...u dont really need to pull out - even if u wanted to :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2004, 08:26:18 PM »

teehee...i was jk...i didnt want to let ur ego get too big cause we all knows use is a hottie...but ur hot, just in case u didnt hear it the first few dozen times on lsd ;)

ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2004, 08:40:29 PM »

teehee...i was jk...i didnt want to let ur ego get too big

i know you're just f-ing with me, that's why i have total impunity when f-ing with you. On a more serious note, did you just giggle?
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

thechoson

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2004, 08:42:03 PM »
both of you are so funny!  You guys are the bomb